Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why No Alad V ephemera

Alad_V_Is_Pretty_Cool

So how would this ephemera look like? Do we leave a trail of lettuce leafs? Perhaps a few floating wispy-cabbages slowly floating around us?

Spoiler

Now seriously. I'm all for all kinds of new ephemeras, but it's not like all bosses drop 1 and Salad V is missing out. In fact he, Vor and Vay Hek would be the first to get them, poster boys of the villains they are.

1 minute ago, Hixlysss said:

What would an Alad V Ephemera look like even?

He’s Warframe’s clown who is consistently ended by his own villainous buffoonery when it backfires.

You’d think he’d learn by now but no.  After WoS6 b*tchf@ced him he immediately turned around and gave the keys to the Corpus Kingdom to the Sentients with this “Amalgam” fiasco.

What would it look like?

Fail Emojis floating off your Warframe..sad face with X’s over the eyes and dollar signs that float up but get cut in two by an invisible Nikana and burn to dust...

• Like 1

il y a 50 minutes, (PS4)Silverback73 a dit :

He’s Warframe’s clown who is consistently ended by his own villainous buffoonery when it backfires.

You’d think he’d learn by now but no.  After WoS6 b*tchf@ced him he immediately turned around and gave the keys to the Corpus Kingdom to the Sentients with this “Amalgam” fiasco.

What would it look like?

Fail Emojis floating off your Warframe..sad face with X’s over the eyes and dollar signs that float up but get cut in two by an invisible Nikana and burn to dust...

Mate, the entire point of wos6 was to setup the amalgams and new gaz city.

It's not 2 mistakes one after the other, it's one single story

Alad buys test subjects from saturn6, Wolf gets caught in the crossfire, Alad uses all those studies for his work on gaz City, and only then understands how he got played.

Unless I missed something of course

1 hour ago, Alad_V_Is_Pretty_Cool said:

im suprised im the first to post, but we've basically all been begging for an alad v related ephemera. Thoughts?

I've never seen one person ask for this, And I'm on here to an unhealthy degree.

Salad Ephemera would be interesting, but the memes should arguably stay in the community and outside of the actual game. I could however see an "Opulence Ephemera", where you leave a trail of credits behind as you walk, just to remind everyone of how incredibly rich and/or devoted to the Index you are.

Edited by (PS4)robotwars7

21 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I've never seen one person ask for this, And I'm on here to an unhealthy degree.

Salad Ephemera would be interesting, but the memes should arguably stay in the community and outside of the actual game. I could however see an "Opulence Ephemera", where you leave a trail of credits behind as you walk, just to remind everyone of how incredibly rich and/or devoted to the Index you are.

Maybe it would also drop less/more credits depending on how much you actually have?

On 2020-02-10 at 6:54 AM, Fallen77 said:

Mate, the entire point of wos6 was to setup the amalgams and new gaz city.

It's not 2 mistakes one after the other, it's one single story

Alad buys test subjects from saturn6, Wolf gets caught in the crossfire, Alad uses all those studies for his work on gaz City, and only then understands how he got played.

Unless I missed something of course

After Sentient-Wolf bf’d him, he had a choice.

I’m not even making the distinction that he did it willingly and with enthusiasm or if it was just one MORE chicken—-t “save-my-own-@$$” move he is famous for.

Regardless, he got Supremely Clowned AGAIN and rolled out the welcome Mat and gave the Sentients plenty of raw material ta’boot.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

On 2020-02-10 at 4:01 AM, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

How about credit splatter when you get shot?