Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What stats are considered as important for hind if I am planning to purchase a hind riven

ken6212

Question

7 answers to this question

Damage, Multishot, Critical Chance, Critical Damage. Ideally you want some combination of those. 

Stats like elementals, Punch through, Fire Rate and Status Chance are also useful, even if not ideal.

Things like Faction damage, Magazine and Reload are too situational or weak to be wanted outside of specific exeptions. 

Rest of the stats are garbage. 

For negative you'd prefer Zoom, Recoil or Ammo Max.

Edited by Senguash

I guess you are needing it for the kuva version, so with it's high cc/cd and descent sc you mostly are fine with anything with cc/cd/multy.
The auto and the semi are the preferred modes and both of them have great stats.
That said it's just another rifle, even if a strong one.Don't go out of your way to buy and 1-2k riven because it's not that great or interesting.
The "money" is yours tho. Good luck.

According to what people are trading for and at what prices, the top five (in order) are Crit Chance, Crit Damage, Multishot, Elemental Damage and Damage to Faction.  You should expect to pay around 1,000p for a good roll though.  This is all based on the following site that tracks actual trade data:
https://semlar.com/rivenprices/hind

39 minutes ago, vegetosayajin said:

The auto and the semi are the preferred modes and both of them have great stats.

That's completely wrong. Semi mode is utterly useless compared to the burst (3 ammo for a single shot vs 5 ammo for 5 shots, and the stats don't make this trade off worthwhile)

Full Auto mode is passable, but still worse than burst.

If you want to use Kuva Hind, you should use it in burst mode.

Sources: 

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Kuva_Hind

Advice on rivens : DON'T

Don't buy rivens unless you're really advanced in the game and know precisely what you're trying to do.

If you're no expert in rivens, don't buy any. You'll waste time, nerves and a lot of plat for a damage bonus that you don't need for anything in the game.

If you really want one, go for it, but you're better off doing other things imo.

57 minutes ago, HugintheCrow said:

That's completely wrong...

imo it's not, I hate burst fire mode on any weapon, screws with the dps and the stats aren't that different
I don't like simulacrum videos, in real missions you don't have that clear shots on the targets except if you use magus lockdown or something of the sort all of the time(and it's boring that way).
Auto is the best way in most scenarios.

Primed shred + Stability work wonder on Kuva Hind, especially with Burst fire. That way, the time it bursts 5 bullets is significantly shortened, much better improvement on my reflex. Burst fire is extremely suitable for spamming Slash procs.

Semi-mode with 3 bullets consumption is actually the most manageable mode with highest possible DPS. It's a pity this mode has too much puncture.

I would pretty much love a riven with negative puncture. The rest could be Cold + crit rate + crit dmg.

Edited by Diangelius