Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Get Stalker'd?

Exothug

I've killed around (insert any number and multiply by a million) bosses in the last weeks and made some progress in leveling gear but he never showed up.

I've heard somewhere that killing a boss places a so called "death mark" on you, making you a target of the stalker. Well, i have enough of these marks to fill a vault bigger than the pacific but he is just not showing up even if i'm in my lowest possible gear.

I've read on multiple sources (reddit and the warframe wiki) that running M-Prime with a fast frame multiple times after a boss kill will make him appear, but after around 50 runs without flickering lights i'm calling BS.

If you have any tips on how to meet this SOB, let me know.

P.S : any "What Stalker?" or otherwise trolling replies will be screenshotted out and forwarded to forum moderation immediately. Thank you for your maturity

I've killed around (insert any number and multiply by a million) bosses in the last weeks and made some progress in leveling gear but he never showed up.

I've heard somewhere that killing a boss places a so called "death mark" on you, making you a target of the stalker. Well, i have enough of these marks to fill a vault bigger than the pacific but he is just not showing up even if i'm in my lowest possible gear.

I've read on multiple sources (reddit and the warframe wiki) that running M-Prime with a fast frame multiple times after a boss kill will make him appear, but after around 50 runs without flickering lights i'm calling BS.

P.S : any "What Stalker?" or otherwise trolling replies will be screenshotted out and forwarded to forum moderation immediately. Thank you for your maturity

Put on your lowest gear. He will come.

When I had to farm Stalker (and this was a while back, so his spawn patterns may have been modified since) I just killed each boss once - excluding Ambulas, Hyena, Jackal, Phorid, and Lech Kril - every day. I then carried on doing missions for whatever else I needed, such as leveling weapons on defenses or farming for a mod, unlocking missions, et cetera. He appeared to me at least once or twice a day, sometimes more.

I recommend not committing to one boss or one mission to run mindlessly over and over. It will wear you out and expecting him to spawn will likely cause frustration. Also, he will not assassinate you for robot bosses like Hyena or Raptor. Kill a few bosses every day and carry on doing business for whatever else you need or want. He will spawn sooner or later.

Also, a lot of people say to go with low gear or farm one mission like M-Prime, but it never did help me very much. I stuck to my method that I mentioned above.

I don't think the number of times you killed a boss matters, but I think you can increase the chances by killing every boss at least once, except the robots, I don't think he avenges those or at least he never did so with me.

Besides that stalker is a troll, he'll come eventually, multiple consecutive times, and disappear for another 2 weeks or so.

The Stalker will come after you kill your first boss.

After that, you do not need to kill another.

He will have a chance of spawning anyway.

If you do keep spamming bosses, the chances of him appearing will not change.

You're wasting your time.

Just go about your business, he'll come eventually.

He actually has a higher chance of spawning if you have low level gear.

So keep trying that.

I know it seems tedious, but you have to understand...

He is supposed to be RARE.

People who go looking for him never find him.

It's only when you go about your business that he comes.

Edited by EganMC

Stalker's logic is inconsistent at best. I've had him come for me 4 times over the space of about two days and I haven't killed a boss in a while now (with the exception of Lephantis) yet he still seems mad that I killed nef anyo/sargas ruk several weeks ago.

1. he comes when your not looking for him

2. He comes when your not expecting him

3. He comes when your consciously not looking for him, but subconsciously not waiting for him

4. He comes when you don't purposely not look for him, and when you don't purposely forget that your looking for him, making it appear your not looking for him when you are looking for him. Thus creating a purposefully forgetfulness that your are keeping count, but shouldn't because stalker knows... and will not show.

5. He comes when you just play the game...

6. RNG for his appearance is lower then Mag Prime systems. (He does appear a lot more often then a MP system.)

7. A bad dice roll for you means no stalker. (in which case its a good dice roll)

8. He doesn't hunt you for killing bosses, or for having low gear. He hunts randomly he has shown up to people who have never killed a boss, apparently in a tutorial mission somehow, and appeared to even high gear players.

Make sure you kill the boss not someone else otherwise it does not count. Other than that the stalker appears on defense the most for me.