The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aim glide in melee shouldn't remove the melee

GKP_light

When we play in melee, if we have a gun, when we do a aim glide, the gun is is equipped ; so we can not do an heavy attack juste after.

And if we only have a main gun, for mobile defense or excavation, it will make the item fall.

Would it be possible to remove the fact that aim remove the melee ? (or to have an option for this)

If i want to use my gun, i just have to shoot. 

Because actually, to play in melee, i don't/can't equip any gun, to can aim glide, then do an heavy attack.

• Like 3

My swap button is the scroll down/up, so can not be hold.

And it is far easier/faster to swap between melee and gun with the button for melee attack, and gun shoot, than hold a button.

So even with the possibility of hold a swap button, remove this would be better.

25 minutes ago, GKP_light said:

My swap button is the scroll down/up, so can not be hold.

all mouse scroll wheels have a pressed down state just press your scroll wheel down and hold it to equip your melee in full melee mode so you can aim glide with it on

• Like 1

il y a 39 minutes, EDM774 a dit :

all mouse scroll wheels have a pressed down state just press your scroll wheel down and hold it to equip your melee in full melee mode so you can aim glide with it on

Press the wheel is a different action than roll down or up, so it doesn't work.

and even if it worked,

"And it is far easier/faster to swap between melee and gun with the button for melee attack, and gun shoot, than hold a button.

So even with the possibility of hold a swap button, remove this would be better."

stay true.

I agree their should be an option to everyone configuring the holster to their liking. Back then they didnt even allow either or. Im glad they do allow it now hostering shooting and then tap melee to melee.

Edited by kwlingo
  • Like 1

• 3 years later...
24 minutes ago, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

3years later

and the problem is still there though

some Options in the keybinding to let us pick if we want it to swap while gliding or not would still be nice....

an extremely minor problem that anyone that knows the controls doesn't need to worry about