Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

FAIL kuva larving vs hotfix 26.0.7 Back to back Duplicates

acodomel

Hello, in the notfix 26.0.7 say: "Consecutive duplicates: your Kuva Lich will no longer have the same weapon twice in a row. While you can get a duplicate weapon along the way, your Kuva Lich will have a different weapon guaranteed than your immediate predecessor."

In the new Kuva Larving system, players can select what weapon they need. My last linch gave me a Kuva bramma bow and I would like to get another bow to update it, but I forgot the "back to back" I thought it was no longer in force.

I repeated the mission 45 times to get the bow (5 hours playing) and never spawn.

if someone wants to update only one weapon, they have to trade all copies 

Please fix it. Thanks

I believe the rule is actually this: A larvling cannot possess the same weapon as your last fully rolled and defeated lich.  So you have to go through the motions with a random lich that has a weapon other than the one you want, defeat it, then you can go back to rolling larvlings for the weapon you want.  Then repeat with an unrelated lich, then the weapon you want again.

I'm not 100% sure of that, though.  Going 0 for 45 has about a 1 in 20 chance, so it's also possible you may just have bad luck.  However, after burning 5 hours on it, going through an unrelated lich weapon is probably worth a shot.