Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Possible Bug, Does Shred Actually Drop?

Fulmir

I'm sitting on a small stack of what feels like every other Nightmare mod.

Okay, in all seriousness not every one, but I've gotten everything except for Blaze, Hammer Shot, and Shred. According to the wiki (http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Nightmare_Mode#Notes) Shred has a fairly high drop rate so what gives? I literally have 3 or more of every other Nightmare mod.

Am I missing a drop condition or does the RNG just hate my guts that badly right now?

Edited by Fulmir

i farmed for shred a while ago, yes it does drop, but it seems to be a 1%, the wiki isnt the most trustworth place.

i ended up with about 3 rows of every nightmare mode and 2 shreds (3 including the one from event), excluding blaze or hammershot, which i have 5 and 4 respectively.

Out of curiosity where are people finding this? What faction/mission type? I've mostly been taking advantage of the fairly low level Survival on Venus against Corpus.

nightmare missions, when i farmed, i found infested raid to be the best, but that's out the window now, but i assume infested sabotage will work similarly. infested is generally the best for nightmare mods farming since they're the easiest to rush past.

nightmare missions, when i farmed, i found infested raid to be the best, but that's out the window now, but i assume infested sabotage will work similarly. infested is generally the best for nightmare mods farming since they're the easiest to rush past.

I was more wondering if the mod drops vary by which faction you're fighting or which type of mission it is since I seem to get runs of similar mods from a given mission only for it to randomly switch.

Shred drops a lot. Also Equilibrium from delerict boss. They drop too much.

Never got Blaze, Hammer Shot, Stabilizer and Quick Thinking.

Stabilizer is too much rare for its function.

Stabilizer drops from Grineer Survival missions and Quick Thinking drops from Corrupted at high levels. (I'd probably try for Derelict Defense)

I was more wondering if the mod drops vary by which faction you're fighting or which type of mission it is since I seem to get runs of similar mods from a given mission only for it to randomly switch.

Stabilizer drops from Grineer Survival missions and Quick Thinking drops from Corrupted at high levels. (I'd probably try for Derelict Defense)

Orokin Void Derelicts are different from the Orokin Void.

Orokin Void Derelicts are different from the Orokin Void.

Sorry, should have dropped the void. Quick Thinking drops from Infested so it should be Orokin Derelict.

Also yay, finally got a Shred mod!

Edited by Fulmir