Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

max. ammo amount doubled after host-migration.

fr4gb4ll

i only noticed this now during some elite onslaught runs to level some kuva weapons which both have a somewhat smallish ammo reserve (bramma and nukor) and therefore noticed this. i ran with my carrier and 'ammo case' in it, which provided a normal amount of 18 shot for the k-bramma and 256 for the k-nukor... after host-migrations it went to the double amount (bramma got 37 which i guess is due to the already extra 25% from ammo case ;  the nukor got 524).

it didn't matter if i became the new host or a client again after the migration, the double ammo glitch occured in either case. i didn't test this so far with non-kuva weapons, but i guess it has nothing to do with the kuva nature of gear - but if, i add that both are already formated at least once when i noticed that. i did not noticed anything in other game modes, but neither had many migrations there nor really payed much attention to the ammo (especially since with the ammo case mod in the carrier i don't need to).

5PdF5sG.jpg3ow4vzQ.jpg

Saw same stuff without host migration, still trying to track the reason..
Other thing is.. When it's doubled, it feels like norma, and norma feels like it's cut in half. Same as credits\affinity\resources dropping. X2'd it feels like it's the way it's meant to be, and normally, it feels cut in half.
DE, why are you feeding us new bugged content to distract us from old bugs and halfing our game?