Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Garden of Solace Is Recruiting (EU) (Discord Optional and inactivity kick 30 days)

RoseeGamer

Hi all, Garden of Solace is a chill clan that is hoping to grow into a community, we currently have 100+ members and are looking to grow with people that are interested in making this clan become a community, whether that is just participating in activities or just chatting. we dont have any requirements for the clan and we have a good few knowledgeable members to help out those who are still getting started. We also recently joined an alliance that is also growing.

Our discord server is currently housing just Warframe but we do plan on expanding to more games in the future, that being said there are channels for Warframe players and players from other games, it is also the easiest way to get in contact with me in case you need to ask some questions or want to be apart of our growing community. (Discord link will be provided once you join the clan or get in contact with me) (We also have a few custom emotes for those who enjoy them).

The officers we have in the clan are also very friendly and approachable if you have questions about anything or need general help

I know this is something people look for and im glad i can say we do have a dojo that has decorations (we are not pros tho so its all still underway)

Our dojo has a few rooms decorated and heres a few of them

Hide contents
  Hide contents

AFcGccO.jpg

iH2eW3V.jpg

XSWKtdK.jpg

pwZd0Jr.jpg

zw9iF5b.jpg

CNa6UMZ.jpg

cVoyIqS.jpg

ORB5IR3.jpg

5xHrINZ.jpg

To get into contact or if you wish you know more information, or just want to join us contact RoseeGamer ingame or via discord @ RoseGamer#1128 (Discord will be easier since RoseGamer is always active on it and messages will not be sent if they are not online)

If you made it this far through the post and are interested in joining us there are ways of contact above. Thank you and have a nice day 😄

Archived