Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shattering Impact not working on Nikana Zaws

Yasha-7HS

The title is essentially all the elaboration needed, but I'll go on. 

DE mentioned that skins could have unintended interactions, and bug other things. I've tested this with and without Nikana skins, and the result is the same. Shattering Impact when on my Nikana Zaw of Sepfahn, Laka, and Vargeet II Jai does not reduce any armor from enemies at all unless an impact proc is specifically applied through means such as a slam attack. 

I've tested two levels of Shattering Impact; max rank and rank 4, neither of which succeeded in changing the results of normal light attacks not stripping any armor. 

I've tested the same Zaw with and without other mods, with and without a riven, and the weapon with shattering impact alone or with a full build makes no difference. 

Those that would like to insist that the Simulacrum has several bugs, I've tested changing these builds in the Simulacrum, as well as leaving the Simulacrum and changing my build before re-entering with all of the above tests, as well as a live experiment in an arbitration to the same effect. 

I've counted my hits, as well as cross referenced the base armor of these opponents. Butchers, simply, should only take a single hit from shattering impact at rank 4 and above to completely have their armor stripped. Yet, after five hits their armor is not stripped unless an impact proc has been applied. 

Heavy gunners of nearly every faction should have their armor stripped in about 84 hits, yet after one hundred and fifty(actual hits, not the combo count as there are multipliers) they don't even take gradually increased damage -- unless an impact proc is applied -- as is visible with most other melee weapons that can use shattering impact.