Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will Ammo Mutation Mods Be Earnable?

Shockness

Hello guys, 

So I really wanted that rifle ammo mutation mod but when I saw it was a reward from slingshot event I became kinda sad, I was already preparing my loadout for it T_T 

Will it be able to earn it through out the game or maybe in Nightmare mode? I really need it to stop running out of ammo :P

I think they should. If they released the Arid Fear mods as Nightmare mods, they should make the mutations available somehow. They're pretty useful.

Hell, I thought I was getting something special when I got Equilibrium. Then, very soon after, they were dropping like candy in the derelicts. 9_9

actually, id like to have their passive ability granted to all weapons by default, as i am using them on almost any gun now

by that i mean, there is really no reason for a shotgun user to see rifle and sniper ammo pickups on the ground, and that holds true for any primary weapon choice

either make only the used types of ammo drop for each player, or make all ammo usable by every weapon like it had a mutator on it

just my two cents anyway, no hate or flaming intended

Sure, but I hope you have to work as hard as we did to get them. 

Maybe transmutation tables?

We worked hard for our ammo mutation mods?

No Nightmare please though. Don't want to make the existing Nightmare mods even harder to get by putting them there.

No Nightmare please though. Don't want to make the existing Nightmare mods even harder to get by putting them there.

I did miss the event, did you really work hard for it or was it more like laying bck on your chair pressing some buttons and earn the mod?

The event was Grindy in the extreme for me. 

Halfway through I had to sit down and cry for 10 hours.

I did miss the event, did you really work hard for it or was it more like laying bck on your chair pressing some buttons and earn the mod?

It was pretty laidback. Just continue doing some Xini, then it's off running with your friends for about 25 runs of the same mission type over and over again. I enjoyed it since we kept trying to race each other to extraction =D

It was pretty laidback. Just continue doing some Xini, then it's off running with your friends for about 25 runs of the same mission type over and over again. I enjoyed it since we kept trying to race each other to extraction =D

Ah I want the mod now :(

They are truly awesome, 1 mod slot to never run out of ammo is amazing. Obviously some weapons dont need them but others do, Strun Wraith with ammo mutator and a carrier/vacuum mwahahaha never stop firing lol.

Seriously though they are very usefull for some weapons and they where tough to get (i got all 5), I wouldn't mind seeing them available again but would need to be another event of similar grinding ;)

I think they should. If they released the Arid Fear mods as Nightmare mods, they should make the mutations available somehow. They're pretty useful.

Hell, I thought I was getting something special when I got Equilibrium. Then, very soon after, they were dropping like candy in the derelicts. 9_9

No sir, Arid Fear mods are dropped earlier than other event mods (Primed chamber, Ammo mutator, Equilibrium) cause DE didnt give enough infos about the event or the rewards, and it came later after 1day ! and this mods are similar to nightmare mods (2 stats), so it was an early access for event participant. and a hard work for people who wanted to get them later!

The grind on that event. . . sheesh.

Well I guess it would work if its made as an alert reward.

Alert rewards or maybe random void-only or derelict-only drops?

They really do need to allow new players to get those mods, since new players also suffer most from the lack of ammo boxes sold in the market.

Still, it should be a bit of a pain in the butt to get one. I just don't want to see pure harsh RNG like Blaze and Hammer Shot were for nightmare.

Edited by Tenzek