Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva guardian Incentive

THEONAM

As the title says, my idea is that kuva guardians should in a kuva siphon or flood drop any requiem mod as a form of incentive to get people to do more of those missions along side getting a relic rather than just being slave to the RNG

I wouldn't be against that, especially since you can't just melt Guardians like other Grineer, you have to use Operator on them first. I always used to Ignore Guardians doing Siphons and Floods.. now I just do Liches and farm Kuva elsewhere lol.

running out of Requiem mods of a certain type sucks,, but there's always people doing Requiem fissures, and the mods can be traded for. still would be nice to get more though, especially when I'm having to hand out duplicates.

20 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I wouldn't be against that, especially since you can't just melt Guardians like other Grineer, you have to use Operator on them first. I always used to Ignore Guardians doing Siphons and Floods.. now I just do Liches and farm Kuva elsewhere lol.

running out of Requiem mods of a certain type sucks,, but there's always people doing Requiem fissures, and the mods can be traded for. still would be nice to get more though, especially when I'm having to hand out duplicates.

Putting only r.mods inside r.relics & giving Kuva Guardians a small chance to drop them would be neat

Or just remove the charges, but DE won't do that