Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can you not get a kuva weapon 2 time in a row?

(XBOX)The TV Guide

Question

6 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, (XB1)The TV Guide said:

I have been farming kuva weapons for 5 hours know for a Hind my last one had a ephemera so I converted it and have been trying with no luck

You know what, DE's band-aid fix has actually backfired. The made it so you couldn't get the same weapon 2 times in a row in a previous update, but now with weapon shown that isn't necessary. So by decreasing the grind, they actually increased it for players like you or ones going for 60% damage.

Edited by More-L

keep on stabbing is your best bet. the Hind is the last weapon I need, but at least I will only have to stab Larvlings, rather than go through the entire Lich process before even being allowed to try again. sadly while the changes for larvlings was REALLY nice, they should have also allowed Larvlings to have duplicates again, now that we have more choice in the matter.

you can still trade Liches though, someone might have converted a Hind one with a high% bonus or an Ephemera that they'd be willing to sell. 

i don't have a solid answer for you whether it's still there or not. i just only hope it isn't.

45 minutes ago, More-L said:

So by decreasing the grind

it didn't actually decrease it initially either anyways, made it a bit easier to just farm for Mastery and not use the Weapons, but people actually trying to get involved with the Lich system it was just a nerf.