Areku_Senpai

My Kuva Lich just stole my veiled Rifle Riven from my Sortie Rewards

vor 9 Stunden schrieb Areku_Senpai:

I just don´t understand why DE allowed the Liches to steal such important and valuable Items. Why is this a thing?

I think they should change the system, so that Liches are not able to steal Rivens, Requiem relics or other important Items.

Oh no, immediately contact Support.

My last 2 lich's stole a rifle and shotgun riven each and I killed them both on the first appearance on xbox one both level 1 and both were killed with a 60% bramma and 60% nukor

2 hours ago, AegisSiege said:

Am I the only one that wants Liches to steal more of my stuff?

Personally, I want them to steal nearly everything (like 90%).  Right now what they steal, for the most part, is sorta like change in my couch.  Make it a function of MR to be nice if desired (MR8 = 20%, MR25 = 90%)

Edited by Chappie1975
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Arrymo said:

Internet tough guy here, folks. Better watch out.

That's right. I prefer some content that would make you go "fk", instead of having the content raise its @$$ and call you senpai. Imagine if content didn't pat your back and call you "a good, good boy, who's my good little baby boy, we don't want anything to huwt youw wittle feewings."

15 hours ago, Areku_Senpai said:

I just don´t understand why DE allowed the Liches to steal such important and valuable Items. Why is this a thing?

I think they should change the system, so that Liches are not able to steal Rivens, Requiem relics or other important Items.

That's rough. I'm kind of lucky, I didn't mean or really want to get a lich, but it's alright because she's stuck on the Moon and I already got Octavia and the treasure room mods so nothing of value was lost.

13 hours ago, Fallen77 said:

Rivens : "such important and valuable item"

Don't make me laugh so hard, people are gonna notice I'm not working

kuva nukor with a riven is obscene. 

16 hours ago, Acersecomic said:

That's right. I prefer some content that would make you go "fk", instead of having the content raise its @$$ and call you senpai. Imagine if content didn't pat your back and call you "a good, good boy, who's my good little baby boy, we don't want anything to huwt youw wittle feewings."

Agree about difficult content.

Disagree about your condescending attitude. Grow up.

Edited by Arrymo
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Arrymo said:

Agree about difficult content.

Disagree about your condescending attitude. Grow up.

Very tired of listening to stupid demands.

On 2020-02-11 at 3:45 AM, Miser_able said:

They already made it so they can't steal requiem relics. 

Oh man, that would have been annoying. Glad I didn't play the Lich update when that was a thing.

On 2020-02-11 at 6:04 PM, AegisSiege said:

Am I the only one that wants Liches to steal more of my stuff?

Nope, They need to take more, alot more

On 2020-02-11 at 5:26 PM, Ver1dian said:

I always imagine some angsty 16 year old writing things like this.

Have you thought what would be left of this particular system if all a lich steals is nano spores?

Kuva weapons, and murmur grind.

This is plenty enough to prolong player's retention, there is no point in making them "nemesis" in current state of the system.

Edited by Test-995

5 hours ago, Test-995 said:

Kuva weapons, and murmur grind.

This is plenty enough to prolong player's retention, there is no point in making them "nemesis" in current state of the system.

Weapons, ok. But the murmurs are not an incentive.

Also, imo, the system only delays so it doesnt do much for me.

But my main idea was, that if the lich only stole items of little value, then there would be no point in this mechanic at all. Either leave it as is or remove it.

On 2020-02-11 at 6:43 AM, (XB1)Tyreal2012 said:

And up the limit of the total hey can steal to 50-75%.

I had my lich steal my GOTL riven and the Skins from the twitch rewards, I thought it was great, gave me a reason to go for my lich. #moreplease

My lich once stole a whole Index reward sldjfjksldjs i was like hold on where is my money

5 hours ago, Ver1dian said:

But my main idea was, that if the lich only stole items of little value, then there would be no point in this mechanic at all. Either leave it as is or remove it.

Truth, and i'm on the side they should remove it and give us actual bonus reward instead.

10 hours ago, Learicorn said:

My lich once stole a whole Index reward sldjfjksldjs i was like hold on where is my money

Was it double down from the first mission of the day too?

Id say if a lich ever takes something you may want or could make plat off of then down the lich asap, i had my 1st one i really didnt care to kill for a long while(a month or so) even when it stole my riv once (all because it was swore black and blue you would get it all back when it was "delt with"), but dont you know it i go kill it finally as of roughly a week ago and no riv refund, was a lil ticked but not enough to go through the supposed rigmarole of contacting support for 1 missing melee riv,(yes i even checked my riv tab in the mods section in the orbiter as well to double check, nothing), from there on i learned to drop em as soon as i can if i dont want its stolen stuff to evaporate into void related tomfoolery.