Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(PS4)Hopper_Orouk

We still need the option to get rid of lichs

Im fine with hold to confirm mercy on larvling I reloaded my gun near/muscle memory larvlings a couple of times by mistake. I get not putting in the remove lich thing so you can try again thing about ephemera though. So imo the solution is do the hold to confirm larvling mercy is the best solution.

Yes, let us have an option to assign Liches to players we don't like. Each account will have a Lich queue that holds all Liches we are to fight. Then, like adding a friend, we just send the Lich over to a given account. And voila, they now will either have the Lich show up or have it in the near future. Unpopular people will have their work cut out for them.

Recently me and friend have been noticing that it takes forever to mercy requiems in missions. I also feel that ephemera increase to 20% hasn’t helped in any chance in getting one. Only gotten 1 lich out of 12 w/ephemera, and in top of that we have to grind 12+ hours on a lich I don’t want. i have 2 liches that say untradeable converted. Seen no improvement on kuva weapons dropping above 30% element status.