Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Acolyte mods. Which ones to get?

Tenno76856

Get every one you can.
Argon scope is the most expensive right now, if I'm not mistaken.(they nerfed the hell out of meme-strike) 

7 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

Blood Rush first and foremost

He can get blood rush and hydraulic crosshairs anytime from lua spy.

Edited by vegetosayajin

11 minutes ago, vegetosayajin said:

Get every one you can.
Argon scope is the most expensive right now, if I'm not mistaken.(they nerfed the hell out of meme-strike) 

He can get blood rush anytime from lua spy.

Yeah but i'm pretty sure he means do torment and farm argon scope and bloodrush at the same time ( the odds of getting a blood rush are super high then )

Edited by trunks013

Argon Scope and Bladed rounds are still worth getting, maiming strike maybe not so much as it got nerfed, and Rivens can do the same thing now. Weeping Wounds, Body Count and Blood rush are worth it too. there are others, but I think those are the ones you could get the most use out of or trade for the most platinum.

None really. Everyone of them are inferior to mods you can get through regular gameplay, especially the the umbral mods. That said there could be an exception made for argon scope if you like playing with primaries and head shots are needed.

Since I don't use primaries, and have all mods from reg gameplay I don't need anything from the acolytes. 

Edit: I do still need misery codex tho.🤷

Edited by (XB1)MandlorPrime

Argon scope is useful if you don't have a riven for the weapon you put it on, otherwise it's largely useless now.  Blood rush and weeping wounds are the most important acolyte mods now though.  Maiming strike is actually flatout garbage now as it sits, no need to farm it unless you want a full mod collection.