Sign in to follow this  
MrBritish_Neko

Does this bother anyone else?

The_Colour_Issue_1.pngThe_Colour_Issue_2.pngThe part at the back of the hair with the pony tail on the 2nd image uses colours of the clothing, but the hair style of the 1st picture does not, does this bother other people??

Well, I dont care too much about operador fashion today. I only see mine half a second only few times during the mission. Also he/she looks like a ghost kid...(all white with purple eyes and umbra acessories), because when eidolon was still a thing I could play (good times of 32 bits...) I still cared about operator fashion.

Ps.: Wish I could refund the plat wasted with operator clothings...

what really bothers me is that there's only one decent hairstyle in the whole game

male models are doomed to be freakshows

15 minutes ago, GerberaOverture said:

male models are doomed to be freakshows

Their heads are gigantic on their teeny weeny little bodies! Their entire faces, their jawlines, they look like a young adults head on a 10 y/os body, no wonder everyone uses female operators!

On topic; Yes, it does bother me. I love this hairstyle, or, I would if it wasn't for this annoying bit. I own the version of the upper hairstyle that has the braided hair hanging from the sides to a bun at the back of the head and the braids clip through the umbra scarf which is another reason I don't use it. 
Also it looks so weird from the front, really exaggerated. Yes, it's sad theres only so few decent looking hairstyles.