Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

composition from my head

DarkMessian

Unknown signal

Nora: The darkness space... He is fraught with many puzzles that are not subject to us... So Tenno what you think about new friends on another star system?... Or worst enemies? The answer is still unclear. But i think they just got bored with themselves. What will our civilizations wait for when our lines converge? Hot kisses? Maybe. But do not get ahead of yourself.

"Attached signal data in a message from Nora"

Ordis: Hmmmm interesting. It will take me some time to decrypt the signal. Iam extremely interested  and extremely concerned about this issue...

--------------

Colony so far

Hello friend. This is our stronghold. Pretty far from the Solar system, isn't it? Maybe you have unfinished business there? No? Oh well. After moving, I got a little seasick and had to lie down a bit and recover. You know what it is. Look at these landscapes, the air is slightly thin, which makes it difficult to breathe, but in General it has no effect due to the progress of our technologies. Let's get to the point. We have a lot of work, we haven't really settled in yet, but we are already bothered by the local fauna. According to the reports of the scouts, they found quite interesting artifacts that should be brought here for further study. Who will do this? I think you know the answer.

---------------

Someone in the deep

Did you hear that? No? This place makes me uneasy. I feel goosebumps all over my body. We need to inform our superiors about this as soon as possible. Wait, wait, I see a big shadow just float through the window. Maybe this is my hallucination but... Oh no!!!!!! (sound of teeth on metal). Tenno is all we can get, and you need to investigate it.

Edited by DarkMessian