Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Prime Vault 27.1.1

[DE]Megan

It's been years since people have asked for Renewal to stop affecting Nekros shadows, it's highly detrimental in terms of energy consumption for oberon.

A simple yet core quality of life for Oberon which once again goes under the radar and gets ignored

About Intermission 2 no comment this is simply a joke. another fine example that you wanted to bite more than you could chew with the pacing of  those intermissions things.

Good one DE, good one

Not.

Why is the intermission even capped. Being unable to deliver new content for the framework is on you, and yet you put a limit on how much players can gain from its filler version. The only thing the limit did was made you admit to how bad things are going by expanding it by another 30 ranks.

9 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

NIGHTWAVE INTERMISSION II TIER EXPANSION:

The next Nightwave Series, Glassmaker, is in development! While Glassmaker work continues, Intermission II is reaching (or perhaps has already reached for some) its maximum Prestige Rank 60. In order for those who have prestiged to Rank 60 to have Intermission II Creds to spend in the Cred Offerings store, more Prestige Ranks must be given. Thus we have increased the maximum prestige Ranks to 90! 

michael scott no GIF

13 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

NIGHTWAVE INTERMISSION II TIER EXPANSION:

Thus we have increased the maximum prestige Ranks to 90! 

Is that going to be for this only, or will this apply to other nightwaves? If so, I won't say no to having something to do.

when trying extracting from survival or excavation missions separately from your team countdown timer still bugs out and suddenly stops - still not fixed
crewships hitpoint still not fixed, cuz sometimes shooting exactly it's body i deal no dmg, i have vid captures if u need
another thing that happens to me and my friend lately when playing rj - with ping 30 enemies are tping and he can't focus them to shoot
why when prisma shade starts to heal you invisibility is away tho i am not attacking any1
when will operator climbing animation preventing u from dashing be fixed?
killing kuva thrall animation is still 70% of all times missing
and when probably one of the most essential thing in the whole game will be 'reworked'? **the marker**
sometimes it points backward, sometimes it disappears, sometimes it points in wrong direction (not even opposite) sometimes it is so slow that keeps pointing on places u passed already. For such vital thing marker is working too inconsistent
zaw skins ain't still turned as i stated in my prev. post, so i still feel like i am slappin with 'em, not cutting

and when will 'oku nikanas skin' be fixed? it behaves like it is not in game - it disappears as soon as i initially take out my nikana and never comes back untill mission is done, as well as i can see it flyin near me when i am in wukongs cloud
rj bug when u enter forward artillery gun and then end up with view above or from inside textures ain't still fixed as well
but still, thank you for your 

Archived