Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Prime Vault 27.1.1

[DE]Megan

26 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed a rare case where Warframe might crash while attempting to report another crash.

YO DAWG, we herd u like crashes...

27 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Lich spawns themselves are pretty awful and inconsistent. The anger meter resetting each time until Rank 5 doesn't make sense.

I was thinking, it'd be a good idea to have the minimum pissed-off meter be raised as you increase the rank.  If not at a 1:1 rate, then Annoyed for 2 and 3, Furious for 4 and 5.

20 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed ability to spawn Crewships almost indefinitely, resulting in exploitive Intrinsic farming.

This is nice and all but, when are we getting a RJ update where farming intrinsics isn't a drag and actually rewarding? I want to play RJ but cant justify it since it barely progresses me in the farm

Simple steps to make Grendel more playable: make his buff rotate the same way Ivaras arrows or Vaubans balls does OR make that u would gain all 3 buff (if u ate all types of mobs ofc) by stomping once. There is absolutely no point to press the same button 6 times to gain 3 buffs.

20 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Railjack Payload screen will now show the total Ordnance Ammo you have in your account when you're in the Dry Dock, to make it clear that you aren't wasting anything if you craft more than your Railjack can carry.

Can we be allow to stock pile (instead of "Can't craft more of this payload" )

that way we wouldn't need to always check before we leave (and since you cant update your payload from the orbiter, you ALWAYS have to go to Dojo before any trip.. so why even have orbiter to Railjack?)

vor 20 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Empyrean: Prime Vault 27.1.1

So when can we expect a fix for broken Melee-Stances (especially Staves) when you past a certain Attack Speed mark including FPS and Ping within the variable as well?

Adjustement to universal or huge range on Vacuum in Space? Is it even considered or didnt you want us to just have fun with the game?

Fix for the Stealth-Multiplier-Bug with Range Weapons anywhere? Besides the usual it was a Bug reply?

When is Empyrean going to actually be fun?
While I understand the intrinsics system isn't meant for it to be farmed in a day, it still doesn't make sense to have to bash your head against the ludicrously high EHP grineer units in Empyrean for a hour in a style that is constantly getting nerfed just so you can unlock a single short quest.

Please make empyrean actually fun and not just an endless grind for intrinsics in a separate island of content.
Empyrean is literally just an island of content completely separate from the main game almost identically to the conclave, except people actually play Empyrean.

Oh and increase the dojo decoration limit for the Dry dock too please.

So, maybe I missed a spot here.

It has literally been weeks since I've had a reason to do Nightwave.  You have suddenly increased the cap....are we going to get all of the additional standing for the stuff we did while there was no progress, or are we going to get an intermission literally longer than the 2 actual series that already exist and no nod to this beyond a minor patch note for a new prime unvaulting?

I realize this is less than cordial, but getting to the cap was a problem before, and you don't have any end date.  Seeing this as a problem only now, and having all of the previous efforts disappear would be pretty crappy.

26 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The next Nightwave Series, Glassmaker, is in development! While Glassmaker work continues, Intermission II is reaching (or perhaps has already reached for some) its maximum Prestige Rank 60. In order for those who have prestiged to Rank 60 to have Intermission II Creds to spend in the Cred Offerings store, more Prestige Ranks must be given. Thus we have increased the maximum prestige Ranks to 90! 

While it's certainly nice to raise the cap since the intermission seems to be going on longer than expected, it is not nice to so now after those who have reached the old max of 60 have stopped doing the challenges and literally missed out on multiple dailies, and now have quite the pensum on missed weeklies to catch up on. Couldn't you have told us about this before anyone reached 30 and stopped running these things?

32 minutes ago, Voltage said:

You must farm Murmurs whether you want to brute force Parazon combinations or solve your Requiems.

Honestly, my issue with Murmur farming is that it's a dedicated farm - Can't also do siphons, nightmare, invasions, fissures or whatever else.  

If they were more integrated into 'normal' activities rather than being a dedicated node/farm, I'd probably be fine with it, honestly.
Being able to passively progress it would make a big difference, I think.

vor 8 Minuten schrieb master_of_destiny:

It has literally been weeks since I've had a reason to do Nightwave.  You have suddenly increased the cap....are we going to get all of the additional standing for the stuff we did while there was no progress, or are we going to get an intermission literally longer than the 2 actual series that already exist and no nod to this beyond a minor patch note for a new prime unvaulting?

I realize this is less than cordial, but getting to the cap was a problem before, and you don't have any end date.  Seeing this as a problem only now, and having all of the previous efforts disappear would be pretty crappy.

We know already the answer 😄

23 minutes ago, Vespilan said:

Please, please, please, with sugar, spice and everything nice, give us the ability to make Ivara Prime's skirt fully transparent!

I'd also like to see them tie the main color to one of your emissives instead of the main frame's tertiary.

il y a 33 minutes, Afterburner_X a dit :

Any chance that you will further balance the resource costs of Railjack related stuff? Titanium and Asterite are still very limited. It feels so bad when you can’t build any part at all, because of the lack of Titanium and/or Asterite. Rush Repair Drones from the market are gone now. The 0,25% drop chance for Drones was probably the biggest meme of 2020 so far. Please adjust the drop rate to a reasonable rate, if you want to keep them in the game.

=> 5 minutes Gian Point runs = 1 Drone every 2000min/33,3h at average => Bruh moment

Titanium & Asterite are not an issus at all now , you probably didn't try some effective farm on them , you can just spam the first mission and Earth with Seeker Voley

9 minutes ago, master_of_destiny said:

Possibly, Series 1 lasted 89 days and Series 2 lasted 99 days, Nightwave intermission 2 lasted... 112 days! so if it only lasts for 68 days more it IS going to last longer than the 2 combined, though even now it lasts longer than any individual Series has lasted.

35 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

exploitive Intrinsic farming.

Even though I despise Railjack in it's current form, I find the use of exploitative unfair in this situation.
One could just as well say Railjack intrinsic farm is using exploitative grind to farm player retention.

So, I'll leave a little checklist here. To myself mostly. Because nobody cares.

• host migration is still with us in 2020
  • excalibur is not nerfed still
  • I don't have a kick button
  • I don't have a camera distance control
  • RJ navigation is broken to give randoms access to itself
  • storytelling is still wonky
  • rare loot popups cover half of the HUD and annoy me for I can not see how much missiles/domes are left for half an hour
  • stupid lich/lotus messages do the same pretty often (make their z-index -10000 please)
  • I'll put here something else when I'll reencounter another timeless flaw

P.S.: I'm kidnapping noobships with the noobsquads and sending them to the Veil over and over by the way. Thanks to DE's RJ navigation "FIX". Some of them survive tho, that's funny.

Archived