Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Prime Vault 27.1.1

[DE]Megan

39 minutes ago, Afterburner_X said:

Are there any plans to make Arch-Melee useable again? Without auto-targeting Arch-Melee is as useful as Nyx‘s abilities.

Whoa whoa whoa there bud.. If youre gonna give a hyperbolic example, atleast make a true one :'D Like Mag's abilities 😄 

What good makes the extension of NW prestige ranks if it only gives measly 15 credits per 10000 points earned? a season reset for all those who achieved 30 or higher would have made more sense considering how long this "battle pass" has been running.

Am I the only person on the planet, who does not work the modifications of weapons and warframes in the railjack most of the time ?, 6 ships that I invaded, in 5! The warframe skills and the damage of my weapons have the duration and the damage of something that was not modded, it is desperate

1 hour ago, Arkennstar said:

Whoa whoa whoa there bud.. If youre gonna give a hyperbolic example, atleast make a true one :'D Like Mag's abilities 😄 

Mag is actually incredibly powerful in certain circumstances. Magnetize + any projectile weapon can be made to essentially instakill pretty much anything, not to mention the incredibly potent giant aoe 100% armor removal build with.

Since my last post was removed because theres no more freedom of speech atleast on this forum i just want to point out one issue with that settings thing, FIX the settings, they dont work, reset all the time on relogs, cant set them back on log ins, EFFECTS INTENSITY scroll doesnt work as it supposed to also resets every time, Lightning settings also doesnt work, darkl areas to dark, bright areas to bright no matter what u set up, there are few tricks u can use to make the fgame playable but those are temporary and annoing to implement every time u log into game. dont remove this post pls,

1 hour ago, HatedByLifeItself said:

How about you balance murmures ? Doing the same thing for 2 hours to get smth feels S#&$ 

Would you rather wait 24 hours doing nothing for a weapon? Although yeah, the dependancy on RNG for the correct mod combo is in need of a correction.

Archived