[DE]Megan

Empyrean: Prime Vault 27.1.1

35 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

exploitive Intrinsic farming.

Even though I despise Railjack in it's current form, I find the use of exploitative unfair in this situation.
One could just as well say Railjack intrinsic farm is using exploitative grind to farm player retention.

• Like 4

So, I'll leave a little checklist here. To myself mostly. Because nobody cares.

• host migration is still with us in 2020
  • excalibur is not nerfed still
  • I don't have a kick button
  • I don't have a camera distance control
  • RJ navigation is broken to give randoms access to itself
  • storytelling is still wonky
  • rare loot popups cover half of the HUD and annoy me for I can not see how much missiles/domes are left for half an hour
  • stupid lich/lotus messages do the same pretty often (make their z-index -10000 please)
  • I'll put here something else when I'll reencounter another timeless flaw

P.S.: I'm kidnapping noobships with the noobsquads and sending them to the Veil over and over by the way. Thanks to DE's RJ navigation "FIX". Some of them survive tho, that's funny.

Edited by Darth_BOR
im populating the bugs checklist

40 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Thus we have increased the maximum prestige Ranks to 90! 

Looks like unlimited prestige is too hard to implement...

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Afterburner_X said:

Are there any plans to make Arch-Melee useable again? Without auto-targeting Arch-Melee is as useful as Nyx‘s abilities.

Whoa whoa whoa there bud.. If youre gonna give a hyperbolic example, atleast make a true one :'D Like Mag's abilities 😄 

Still no fix for the Kuva Zevokk Shoulder plates.

Fixed Chat Linked Mods not displaying correctly when setting Menu Scale to the minimum.

Thank you!

This fixed the issue mentioned in this archived post:

What good makes the extension of NW prestige ranks if it only gives measly 15 credits per 10000 points earned? a season reset for all those who achieved 30 or higher would have made more sense considering how long this "battle pass" has been running.

• Like 2

No changes to Baruuk's Reactive Storm augment? Please don't forget about this. It's still bugged (100% status chance does not give 100% status chance) and poorly implemented (adapting on direct hits instead of the waves).

Am I the only person on the planet, who does not work the modifications of weapons and warframes in the railjack most of the time ?, 6 ships that I invaded, in 5! The warframe skills and the damage of my weapons have the duration and the damage of something that was not modded, it is desperate

Glaives still cannot crit on their heavy attack, the explosion.

It's been several months now.

They also still deal self damage on the explosion, despite the 26.0 patchnotes specifically saying that they don't.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Kuva weapon innate bonus damage values now show when you are equipping the weapon in the Arsenal!

Thank God... I Mean... Digital Extremes... 

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

You can now access Ivara’s Leverian when viewing Ivara Prime in the Codex.

That's good and all, but still no Prex card appearing for me in the Leverian, even though I have a max rank Ivara Prime. 😕 Wtf?
Why am I still denied her prex card? ;-; 

Edited by QueenofYandxre

I'm on my 23rd Toxin Lich now and still haven't gotten an ephemera.  Either I'm super unlucky or something might be up with toxin ephemeras specifically (I was able to get Cold and Magnetic after the changes within a handful of tries).

since update 27.1 when i go to the mars non ship nodes my game crash 

12 minutes ago, b4timert said:

since update 27.1 when i go to the mars non ship nodes my game crash 

Hello b4timert! Could you please post the WAR-###### displayed at the end of the crash reporter for further investigation.

imageproxy.gif

omg srsly. Intermission longer than actual season. Thats a lazy stuff. Yes, im pissed off. Give us back alerts if you cant update this system properly. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Arkennstar said:

Whoa whoa whoa there bud.. If youre gonna give a hyperbolic example, atleast make a true one :'D Like Mag's abilities 😄 

Mag is actually incredibly powerful in certain circumstances. Magnetize + any projectile weapon can be made to essentially instakill pretty much anything, not to mention the incredibly potent giant aoe 100% armor removal build with.

thank you so much for Nightwave extension! I had reached 60 almost 2 weeks ago, finally something to do again 😄

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

PRIME VAULT

You give up on giving warframes intrinsic weapon bonuses with their signature gear?

unvaultigns would be a great time to introduce those to older frames.

• Like 1

Since my last post was removed because theres no more freedom of speech atleast on this forum i just want to point out one issue with that settings thing, FIX the settings, they dont work, reset all the time on relogs, cant set them back on log ins, EFFECTS INTENSITY scroll doesnt work as it supposed to also resets every time, Lightning settings also doesnt work, darkl areas to dark, bright areas to bright no matter what u set up, there are few tricks u can use to make the fgame playable but those are temporary and annoing to implement every time u log into game. dont remove this post pls,

• Like 1