Question

At the moment, how the heck do you pick a tag when they are all foolish for the matter?    Anyway i got a hotfix warning so I went like beeline to the Sentient ship and went flipping nuts killing sentients bypassed all the juicy valuable pikups so I could get to my railjack and head to drydock before I would lose everything? How do you prioritise in these situations, how much time do you really have? Are there different options on different systems. I think I made it just in time, I definitely wont try things like that again when something hapening could involve a hot fix. I would like to know other peoples thoughts on the matter and if there are some valuable resources to point me to look at that might help or explain things in detail.

4 answers to this question

you can just stay in the mission untill the hotfix is done and then leave and not lose anything

41 minutes ago, (PS4)jockhotty said:

At the moment, how the heck do you pick a tag when they are all foolish for the matter?

If you're referring to the platform, conclave etc tags then they aren't needed.

no need to bee line to the extraction... after they roll an update out just stay and finish the mission like normal(it actually tells you to remain in your mission until the update is ready).

after the mission you'll get a message pop up to restart warframe to apply the update and that it'll exit automatically in ten minutes if you do not do so.

A few weeks ago, I was only a few minutes into an Anomaly run, when the red text popped up. I had my chuckles at the various things red text said, as I went about the mission, farming the various goodies. Being solo, I was in the mission for long enough to see another round of red text show up (two hotfixes in under an hour, gotta love PC). I simply carried on with getting every drop of affinity and loot, before extracting. Yup, I took a long time poking around that mission, seeing as my ship had minimal upgrades at the time. 

The updates do not force players out of existing missions, so you can just carry on as normal. It’s only once you’ve completed the mission, and returned to your orbiter, or a hub, that you’ll be required to exit the game and update.