Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Confirmation menu for the Kuva Larvlings

aegondark

I would like to suggest a confirmation menu for when we kill the Kuva Larvlings. It could be something like the UI in which we choose to finish or capture the Kuva Lich. Although there is a new interface in which we view the weapons before creating a new Kuva Lich, me, some clan friends ended up finishing the Lich instantly. This happened to me when, after hours of hunting Kuva Thralls, I tried to create a new Kuva Lich for a specific weapon and, due to the muscular memory of finishing the Kuva Thralls instantly, I ended up finishing the Kuva Larvling without looking at the weapon it would generate, and I received a undesired weapon because of this.

On 2020-02-11 at 6:45 PM, Jiminez_Burial said:

Only if we get an option to opt out of the confirmation menu.  I don't want to be slown down because people are making brain dead mistakes.

I agree with you about the option for people who do not want a confirmation menu ... But, I think it is still better to lose 10 seconds in a confirmation menu than to spend 3 hours hunting an useless  Kuva Lich.