Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara's prex card not showing up in the leverian, even thought I have a fully leveled Ivara prime.

DraekoSilver

Title says it all really.

I've got a Ivara prime I have put forma into and is currently fully leveled up and yet her card does not show up on the floor of the starting area.

I have entered from her normal market page and her prime codex page, still nothing.

Edited by DraekoSilver

6 hours ago, zioxei said:

Makes sense to me. The leverian was made for regular versions of frames. If you don't have the regular one you don't get the card. I like that it's not such an easy thing to get just by avoiding the grind for frames with a few relics.

But Atlas prime worked for his card.

I'm glad I'm not the only one with this problem! I have a max Ivara Prime as well and like you, the prex card is not showing up in the Leverian. I, too, made a post about it. 

You shouldn't need a normal max Ivara to be able to get the card. I didn't think it made a difference whether it was the normal or Prime variant of the frame. 

Update!:
I got an email back from support on the issue and I was told to literally max out and normal Ivara to be able to get the prex card. (I figured as much anyway.)

Edited by QueenofYandxre

On 2020-02-12 at 9:56 PM, QueenofYandxre said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one with this problem! I have a max Ivara Prime as well and like you, the prex card is not showing up in the Leverian. I, too, made a post about it. 

You shouldn't need a normal max Ivara to be able to get the card. I didn't think it made a difference whether it was the normal or Prime variant of the frame. 

Update!:
I got an email back from support on the issue and I was told to literally max out and normal Ivara to be able to get the prex card. (I figured as much anyway.)

...Well that sucks.

So I gotta get Equinox at some point?...Great...

• Like 1

20 hours ago, DraekoSilver said:

...Well that sucks.

So I gotta get Equinox at some point?...Great...

I was able to find and get Ivara's prex card in the Leverian today, after the new update/hotfix (you'll see it under the "Fixes" section on the post) that came out today. So, now you'll be able to get her prex too, hun! 🙂 ❤️

Edited by QueenofYandxre

2 hours ago, QueenofYandxre said:

I was able to find and get Ivara's prex card in the Leverian today, after the new update/hotfix (you'll see it under the "Fixes" section on the post) that came out today. So, now you'll be able to get her prex too, hun! 🙂 ❤️

OH LOWDY, thank you.

I am 15 spy mission runs deep trying to get her BP! I am at my wits end haha.

10 minutes ago, DraekoSilver said:

OH LOWDY, thank you.

I am 15 spy mission runs deep trying to get her BP! I am at my wits end haha.

You're very welcome, hun~! 😄 ❤️ When you enter Ivara's Leverian, do a 180 and look right behind you, it's on the ground behind you on the right hand side.
Oh god. lmao. Well, now you don't have to worry about that.