Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Axiums

Prime armor effects

Targis prime armor only shoulder got fx. Missing fx on chest/legs also i saw it was posted that it will work when you reach 2x combo multiplier but what about initial combo stat some of it works with it and some dont like ex. citadella syandana and acanthus prime shoulders works. Edo prime targis prime doesnt.

29 minutes ago, Axiums said:

but what about initial combo stat some of it works with it and some dont

Interesting. I'll make a list ASAP of where it works and where it doesn't. Also can confirm that on my end Targis channeling armor VFX are only triggered on the shoulders too.

Corrupt charge channeling (base 2x multiplier):

Works on:

• Acanthus
  • Atavist
  • Spritsail
  • Targis (only shoulders, rest is MIA)
  • Citadella Prime Syandana

Does not work on:

• Edo Prime (activates from 3x onwards, gets deactivated back at 2x)

So pretty much only Edo is not working properly with Corrupt Charge, and Targis is missing channeling VFX on chest and legs.

I am missing the chest and legs fx on all of my prime armors (Targis, Edo and Acanthus), with only the shoulders working, it sucks. 😕

19 hours ago, BrianMcFluffy said:

I am missing the chest and legs fx on all of my prime armors (Targis, Edo and Acanthus), with only the shoulders working, it sucks. 😕

Acanthus onwards is intended to have only shoulder VFX (and some don't even have them, like Imugi).

Targis is intended to have effects in all parts. Unsure if EDO had stuff for chest and such, as it always worked a bit differently.

Targis prime still missing effects on chest and legs

fAVkPHW.jpg