Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Max Ivara Prime, but no prex card in the Leverian?

QueenofYandxre

Question

Just as the title says. I have a maxed Ivara Prime, yet when I enter the Leverian from her Codex page, there is no Prex card to be found. (After the hotfix today.) I don't know, why it's not appearing for me. Either it's still bugged or I'm doing something wrong.

Edited by QueenofYandxre

22 answers to this question

30 minutes ago, Kista- said:

There's only one Ivara card, regardless if you enter the Leverian with Ivara or the Prime. Did you perhaps pick up the card already?

No, I didn't. It never showed up for me, sadly. 

I just checked my inventory in-game and yeah I never picked it up. It's not there.

Edited by QueenofYandxre

13 minutes ago, Kista- said:

Since I had already picked up the card before the hotfix, I cannot check. Perhaps some helpful tenno can.

Or you can just enter the Leverian via Ivara, this is what I did.

That's okay, hun. Thank you. ❤️

I tried that too, sadly, the prex card still never showed up. I know it appears behind you when you enter her Leverian but it's just not there for me. I don't know why. Oh well, there's nothing I can do about it. It seems like it's just really bugged for me. (Or maybe the game just hates me. lmao.)

Edited by QueenofYandxre

Never knew this was a thing, went in and found the card at spawn in, what is it a set of every Warframe if you collect them?

edit: I should say I have been into one of them before and it's interesting but never knew about the card on the floor.

Some Warframes have the Leverian button and others don't, is there a card for every warframe and does it spawn at the very start everytime.

edit: Nope they seem to be in different locations just saw the Grendel video.

edit: Just found Atlas by myself it's on the back of the right Rumbler.

Though it doesn't matter which one you click on, Atlas or Atlas Prime in the codex it takes you into the Atlas Leverian.

To note if you click non prime Atlas the card isn't on the rumbler.

Edited by Slayer-.
added

13 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Though it doesn't matter which one you click on, Atlas or Atlas Prime in the codex it takes you into the Atlas Leverian.

To note if you click non prime Atlas the card isn't on the rumbler.

Oh, I know that, hun. But, I've tried both options. I've went into Ivara's leverian from her prime's codex page and the card still wasn't there for me. I've tried every possible way to see if I can make it appear and it just doesn't for me. And, at this point, no advice anyone can give me with help. It's not there for me and there's nothing I can do about it. lmao.

And, no before you ask, I don't have a max Atlas, Grendel or Gauss to see if I can get there cards from their respective leverians. I don't personally care or want them to be able to see.

My only consultation as to why Ivara's card is not appearing for me is cause I don't have a normal max Ivara.
That's mostly likely the reason why.
(Videos I've seen of other people who got her prex card, had both normal Ivara and Ivara Prime maxed.)

Edited by QueenofYandxre

29 minutes ago, (PS4)DoctorWho_90250 said:

I entered as Gauss and didn't see it. I exited, changed to Ivara, went back in and there it was.

I've entered as Ivara Prime everytime, hun. It's not there and is possibly bugged for me. I'm not the only one having this problem. Thank you for the advice though. 🙂

On 2020-02-12 at 9:25 AM, QueenofYandxre said:

Just as the title says. I have a maxed Ivara Prime, yet when I enter the Leverian from her Codex page, there is no Prex card to be found. (After the hotfix today.) I don't know, why it's not appearing for me. Either it's still bugged or I'm doing something wrong.

Thought I'd update you, I don't even have a Leverian button to click on for either of my two Trinity's, I don't know if its because they're old or a bug.disregard struckout lines I was having a brain freeze.

Can access every other one.

--------------------------------------------

For the ones who are not sure if they have the Prex cards, hit escape go into Equipment then Orbitor click Decorate, hit your 1 key to place decoration and you will see all your Prex Cards in there if you have them.

edit: I only have four of them, Gauss, Atlas normal, Ivara normal and Grendel, can't get Trinity so are there more than five Prex Cards?

Edited by Slayer-.
Brain freeze

3 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Only 4 Frames so far have Leverian entries and thus Prex Cards, the rest will come Soon™ 😛

Ah thank you, for some stupid reason I wasn't reading the thread properly and was thinking Ivara but replacing it in my mind with Trinity, don't know how I got my wires so crossed in a big way,

1 hour ago, Slayer-. said:

Ah thank you, for some stupid reason I wasn't reading the thread properly and was thinking Ivara but replacing it in my mind with Trinity, don't know how I got my wires so crossed in a big way,

There's literally no point in commenting on my post/question anymore. lmao.  I know what my solution is to solve this problem/bug I have (see above at the "best answer"). So, there's nothing else left to discuss or to give me advice.

Edited by QueenofYandxre