Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Companion Questions

AreeSoothsayer

Question

Okay with the upcoming changes I saw some public chat about a farm or something where you get to keep Animal companions. Is this true and will it be limited size? If limited will we get the chance to spend Credit to make it larger? I've got over 80 fuzzies I would love to see roaming about.

When the randomized heads and tails for Kubrows come out will current Kubrows get their own rerolled or will they remain as they are?

In the future will animal companions gain the coveted weapon slot allowing them to have double their current mod capacity?

8 answers to this question

On 2020-02-12 at 1:19 AM, AreeSoothsayer said:

Okay with the upcoming changes I saw some public chat about a farm or something where you get to keep Animal companions. Is this true and will it be limited size? If limited will we get the chance to spend Credit to make it larger? I've got over 80 fuzzies I would love to see roaming about.

When the randomized heads and tails for Kubrows come out will current Kubrows get their own rerolled or will they remain as they are?

In the future will animal companions gain the coveted weapon slot allowing them to have double their current mod capacity?

So ... you're saying you spent +800p on pet pods.
I don't think there's that many different cosmetic combinations, though close to that I suppose.

Edited by TheArcSet

97 pods, 

around 80 of them rushed

25x80 2000 plat with about 150-200 on top of that.

Saying I returned to Warframe after leaving from Beta for the Kubrows would be anticlimatic. <..<

Edited by AreeSoothsayer
Okay now I am tempted to reach an even 100 now that I counted em.

I think the limiting factor on the ship is actually Ordis. He complains so much about that first Kubrow, I think a deal was made. Maybe once we are Kin or better in Cetus, we can get some real estate?  Actually, I choke on the very idea - our Dojo is aready overrun with tall grass and beanie-baby kangaroo rats.