Jump to content
Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
  • 0

How do I aim in railjack (console)?


(NSW)FlameDivinity
 Share

Question

I mean specifically with Archwing in RJ. Aiming with the RJ itself is easy. With Archwing, it's impossible to actually hit those military-tactics using ships on console, at least for me. I'm lucky if I take out 5 per mission. Is there a way I can make it much easier?

Edited by (NSW)FlameDivinity
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
1 hour ago, (NSW)FlameDivinity said:

It's impossible to actually hit those military-tactics using ships on console, at least for me. I'm lucky if I take out 5 per mission. Is there a way I can make it much easier?

use motion controls and void hole battle avionic to CC and destroy with vortex munitions,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
3 hours ago, (NSW)FlameDivinity said:

I mean specifically with Archwing in RJ. Aiming with the RJ itself is easy. With Archwing, it's impossible to actually hit those military-tactics using ships on console, at least for me. I'm lucky if I take out 5 per mission. Is there a way I can make it much easier?

Which archwing are you using? If you’re running Amesha, use your 3, and everyone slows right down for you. You need to manage your energy, but that’s what your 4 is there for. Otherwise, zip in behind fighters, and chase them down with some cold damage, which pretty much stops them dead. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

For cc? Best bet is your RJ 100%. Now I know that you said archwing in RJ, not just archwing in general but hear me out: 

At higher levels (Saturn proxima and veil) unless you got ameshea I recommend saying in the RJ unless you need to go out. Its even more crucial that you stay inside if you don't got a heavy hitting Archgun. The biggest thing is being on board to help repel boarding parties, or fix the ship. So while you can do RJ with your archwing I don't recommend it 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

1- Be Amesha. Have as much range and strength as possible. Use your 3 and don't be afraid to drop energy pizzas. Remember that Auras work on Archwings. Really remember to keep your 1 up whenever you're not hunting for energy.

2- a fast-firing weapon with cold and decent status. I use the Phaedra, and don't aim downsight until it procs cold.

3- get directly behind enemies and get close to them.

4- give up and use a railjack.

 

The common threads here are "slow the enemies down" and "make sure you can predict where you need to be shooting". If you can handle either of those, you can hit consistently.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
4 hours ago, (PS4)theMycon said:

1- Be Amesha. Have as much range and strength as possible. Use your 3 and don't be afraid to drop energy pizzas. Remember that Auras work on Archwings. Really remember to keep your 1 up whenever you're not hunting for energy.

2- a fast-firing weapon with cold and decent status. I use the Phaedra, and don't aim downsight until it procs cold.

3- get directly behind enemies and get close to them.

4- give up and use a railjack.

 

The common threads here are "slow the enemies down" and "make sure you can predict where you need to be shooting". If you can handle either of those, you can hit consistently.

I do those both, but even with prediction, the projectile speed on the Cyngas is so slow, it doesn't hit them. I'll try to find a projectile flight speed mod for it them, thanks for the tips.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...