Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Falling through the map K-Drive

(XBOX)Kaptain Dew

After even just getting onto the kdrive for the first time in a mission on either the plains or the orb vallis I have been falling through the map constantly and even the /unstuck just teleports me to the top and I fall back through again and i just get stuck underneath the map unless i leave the mission and it happens a lot especially on the plains of eidolon

On 2020-02-12 at 4:45 AM, (XB1)Kaptain Dew said:

After even just getting onto the kdrive for the first time in a mission on either the plains or the orb vallis I have been falling through the map constantly and even the /unstuck just teleports me to the top and I fall back through again and i just get stuck underneath the map unless i leave the mission and it happens a lot especially on the plains of eidolon

i had same problem i posted about it, only happened once, i think it happens when you lag badly and switch to kdrive quickly from a different action such a reloading for instance idk

I have recently started using the K-Drive & have experienced this issue multiple times.  I have had to abandon the mission I was working on to respawn in Fortuna.  Also, my K-Drive has become stuck in the ground or won't move in any direction.  This seems to happen randomly & irrespective of how I was moving (jumping, traveling on a roadway etc).

Is there any way to correct these issues?