Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need People to Play with

(PSN)swegry

Question

I play on PS4 and for the most part, I play alone. I would love to take on some of the more challenging content like orb mothers and eidolon's as well as the new railjack content, But I have noone to help show me what to do. I'm mr 24 but have never had the time to delve into these aspects of the game due to work restraints. I was just hoping to find someone who knows what they're doing on ps4 who would be willing to add me on warframe and show me the ropes with some of these things, as well as just someone to grind with! 

My PSN is: swegry 
anyone keen to play or help, please feel free to add me or reply to this post so I can add you! 

Thanks everyone!!

2 answers to this question

See I would love to find a clan, but I've already put a substantial effort into building my own over the years haha I don't think I'd be able to part with it just yet 😛 Although doing everything yourself means it's still very small and doesn't have any consistent members or any veteran members aside from me I guess.. (although I'd almost argue I'm not a vet since I can't do everything) 

As for PC, I've considered it although I'm really holding out on the hope that they release some kind of cross save so that I don't have to start again on pc. So hopefully that comes sooner rather then later!