(PS4)swegry

Need People to Play with

I play on PS4 and for the most part, I play alone. I would love to take on some of the more challenging content like orb mothers and eidolon's as well as the new railjack content, But I have noone to help show me what to do. I'm mr 24 but have never had the time to delve into these aspects of the game due to work restraints. I was just hoping to find someone who knows what they're doing on ps4 who would be willing to add me on warframe and show me the ropes with some of these things, as well as just someone to grind with! 

My PSN is: swegry 
anyone keen to play or help, please feel free to add me or reply to this post so I can add you! 

Thanks everyone!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

hahah If they add some form of cross save I'd be more then happy to! but unfortunately there's nooo way I'm starting again on pc 😛 

... my psnid is yo_rookiEH n i play most days. im farming intrinsics on railjack to prepare for the 2026 new war content (lol sorry). so if u want to get your railjack high level id be happy to help in that area. i have ppl in my clan who still farm eidolons and profit taker (and r very skilled) so we can help there too. im eastern usa if that helps guage ur timeframe, most r on 4pm-11pm est. hmu or if not good luck on ur search.

Edited by (PS4)yo_rookiEH
im dumb