Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need People to Play with

(PSN)swegry

I play on PS4 and for the most part, I play alone. I would love to take on some of the more challenging content like orb mothers and eidolon's as well as the new railjack content, But I have noone to help show me what to do. I'm mr 24 but have never had the time to delve into these aspects of the game due to work restraints. I was just hoping to find someone who knows what they're doing on ps4 who would be willing to add me on warframe and show me the ropes with some of these things, as well as just someone to grind with! 

My PSN is: swegry 
anyone keen to play or help, please feel free to add me or reply to this post so I can add you! 

Thanks everyone!!

... my psnid is yo_rookiEH n i play most days. im farming intrinsics on railjack to prepare for the 2026 new war content (lol sorry). so if u want to get your railjack high level id be happy to help in that area. i have ppl in my clan who still farm eidolons and profit taker (and r very skilled) so we can help there too. im eastern usa if that helps guage ur timeframe, most r on 4pm-11pm est. hmu or if not good luck on ur search.

Edited by (PS4)yo_rookiEH
im dumb

On 2020-02-14 at 9:20 PM, (PS4)yo_rookiEH said:

... my psnid is yo_rookiEH n i play most days. im farming intrinsics on railjack to prepare for the 2026 new war content (lol sorry). so if u want to get your railjack high level id be happy to help in that area. i have ppl in my clan who still farm eidolons and profit taker (and r very skilled) so we can help there too. im eastern usa if that helps guage ur timeframe, most r on 4pm-11pm est. hmu or if not good luck on ur search.

thanks! I'd really appreciate the help! I'll add you, and we can play sometime! 

I live in Australia which is gmt +8 i believe so we're probably at completely different times of day haha

On 2020-02-12 at 4:35 AM, (PS4)swegry said:

I play on PS4 and for the most part, I play alone. I would love to take on some of the more challenging content like orb mothers and eidolon's as well as the new railjack content, But I have noone to help show me what to do. I'm mr 24 but have never had the time to delve into these aspects of the game due to work restraints. I was just hoping to find someone who knows what they're doing on ps4 who would be willing to add me on warframe and show me the ropes with some of these things, as well as just someone to grind with! 

My PSN is: swegry 
anyone keen to play or help, please feel free to add me or reply to this post so I can add you! 

Thanks everyone!!

Join a clan that is part of an alliance (a group of clans that make a super clan)

Silverback73

I’ll add you if you like with an invite to my clan.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

29 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Join a clan that is part of an alliance (a group of clans that make a super clan)

Silverback73

I’ll add you if you like with an invite to my clan.

I would love to, only I've already put a lot of effort into making my own clan. I would love to join an alliance though? Never really been in one. So if you're willing then I'm down. My clan is only small atm as I'm trying to build and decorate a nice dojo before things get too expensive for me as I'm the only consistently active high rank player in the clan 😕 But I'd love to add you all the same if you're keen!

20 hours ago, (PS4)swegry said:

I would love to, only I've already put a lot of effort into making my own clan. I would love to join an alliance though? Never really been in one. So if you're willing then I'm down. My clan is only small atm as I'm trying to build and decorate a nice dojo before things get too expensive for me as I'm the only consistently active high rank player in the clan 😕 But I'd love to add you all the same if you're keen!

Yessir!  What is your clan name?  I’ll ask the Alliance leader to contact you.  You will have no shortage of players at various stages in their player journey.  And there is a discord.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

On 2020-02-23 at 9:42 AM, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Yessir!  What is your clan name?  I’ll ask the Alliance leader to contact you.  You will have no shortage of players at various stages in their player journey.  And there is a discord.

sounds good! I accepted your friend request, so when you're online next lemme know and I'll tell you the clan name and all that so we can join!