Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

trash weapon...probally will go to baro.

Luciole77

2 hours ago, VentiGlondi said:

What is even the point of this thread?

Ignorance on display.

As George Carlin once said "Look at the intelligence of the average person and then realize that 50% of the world is even dumber than that".

• Like 5

15 hours ago, Luciole77 said:

convectrix...high chance to have a prisma version in baro just for mr fodder.....

Twin kohmak ...totally forgoten.

Phantera, javlok, ferrox, zarr, scourge, sobek, harpak....

Wait... Zarr? How? Why? There’s a reason why no one talks about the Zarr. 

12 hours ago, Luciole77 said:

you again here dude?

Judging by the weapons you just mentioned, it seems like you’re talking nonsense. These are all cult followed weapons. There are people who main these weapons. Sure, they’re not the best but that makes any weapon that doesn’t have a variant “MR fodder”.  

18 hours ago, Luciole77 said:

convectrix...high chance to have a prisma version in baro just for mr fodder.....

Twin kohmak ...totally forgoten.

Phantera, javlok, ferrox, zarr, scourge, sobek, harpak....

a lot of these weapons just need a buff, or at least a better version of them to come along. Convectrix and Ferrox might get an upgrade with Corpus Liches, and I've had no problems with most of those other weapons, aside from maybe Javlok's alt being kinda rubbish and Panthera being forgotten about (still does status per second on the alt fire). Zarr is a good launcher, Sobek is pretty decent with Acid Shells and that Steel Med augment, and Harpak got a decent buff a while back that made it a reliable crit weapon. granted I have a great Riven for mine, but just goes to show what is possible with it.

you're SUPER wrong about Scourge though.. an amazing status weapon with no need to aim? seems like you're just hating on Spearguns in general since all 3 of them are listed here. have you ever tried being positive? I don't think I've ever seen a positive post by you.

17 hours ago, (XB1)GameGhost123 said:

Farming rep huh

Does it give you something cool in game when you reach certain number? I still don't understand why some people are obsessed with forum rep, which also happens on several forums I used to frequent.

1 hour ago, (NSW)Mbek said:

Does it give you something cool in game when you reach certain number? I still don't understand why some people are obsessed with forum rep, which also happens on several forums I used to frequent.

It gives the appearance of legitimacy. If you have more rep than posts it makes it seem like you say things that a large number of players agree with.

At least, that's how I imagine the thought process is.