Jump to content
Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

sentinel idea for kuva lichs codes/collect treasures


Luciole77
 Share

Recommended Posts

My suggestiuon would be a sentinel focused on collecting relics and the ability to collect ayatan gems, sculptures and that when faced with a lich could immediately reveal a rune or two immediately to decrease the time to reveal secret codes ... it would be like if it were an object scanner similar to helios, but aimed at collecting and identifying strange codes (runes). In the process of identifying the first appearance of the lich it would reveal one or two runes, it would be a random thing and not always two runes ... it would be a rune or two. Revealing only one rune would have 90% more chances and the other 10% would have a chance to reveal two runes at once. It would be like a mixture of paranormal sentinel and artifact collection. This could only happen at the first appearance of the lich ....

Or an audible alert that the sculpture is nearby ....

Edited by Luciole77
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The only way I see this happening is if the BP is obtainable by defeating Nx10 liches or... you know, maybe, 5k mutagen.

No way any developer would trivialize content this way without the propper investment.

Edited by Ver1dian
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ver1dian said:

The only way I see this happening is if the BP is obtainable by defeating Nx10 liches or... you know, maybe, 5k mutagen.

No way any developer would trivialize content this way without the propper investment.

You know for a fact DE would implement it, but have the sentinel take 8 seconds to pick anything up with a 45 second cooldown. Similar to Carrier's "Looter" ability, that isn't an "aura of destroying all boxes" but just shoots a random box every 3-5 seconds, even bullet jumping to open every box is faster than that.

@OP - no way this is getting added, use loot detector if you're looking for sculptures or your eyes (for icons) when stars drop. They aren't to get if you're looking / farming for them.

As for Kuva Lich stuff, instead of requesting a bandaid (bypass one trigger word entirely up to two) and shoehorn a soft-meta of needing this sentinel with you on kuva lich hunts. Why not just request a better system than 'beat dead horse / kuva thralls until you get trigger words".     I will wholeheartedly agree that Kuva Lich murmur grind is NOT fun and feels like it takes longer to get the trigger words that it should, however - your system isn't better, trading one bad thing for another.  Sorry if I seem harsh, but that's what it looks like from my perspective.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...