Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archgun Gravimag in Archwing missions(aka Alt Fire)

ArachnusDeathicus

Hey DE + Warframe Community

1. Keep it simple

• So I recently obtained my Gravimag and killed my first Profit Taker which was a blast.  I was surprised to not be able to unlock the archgun in my archwing in Planes or Orb Vallis, even if their is a content reason, it makes sense to allow players to switch archguns through the use of gravimag in archwing missions.

2. Back it up

• Fulmin as an example gets a built in functional alt fire, while archguns may not do this, the gravimag could allow players using archwing often to have 2 favorite archguns or builds.

3. Be polite

• You guys are great and I am amazed each time I have unlocked a new stage of content.  The non linear content releases are a breath of fresh air in a genre that too often goes in a single game play direction.

Cheers,

ArachnusDeathicus

39 minutes ago, ArachnusDeathicus said:

Fulmin as an example gets a built in functional alt fire, while archguns may not do this, the gravimag could allow players using archwing often to have 2 favorite archguns or builds.

At least one archgun does have an alt-Fire. Why wouldn’t you just use the “heavy weapon” gear slot to bring this out?