Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo camera angle and builder mode.

EraserPrime4K

Question

I look everywhere and cant find camera settings.

i mean the camera angle related to the frame or operator is to close up. For photo taking or video making the frame or operator block a large portion of the view.

Is there a way to bypass this, and if not is there a camera mode in the future for dojo mode. something like captura mode.

Thank you in advance for the replies.

12 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Doesn’t the decorator mode give you a free camera? I could be wrong, it has been a while since I did any decorating.

It does but if im looking for a clear image with no need for cropping  the decorator tools there is nothing i could find.

it works but after the photo taking there is a session of image cropping...

Edited by EraserPrime4K

1 minute ago, EraserPrime4K said:

It does but if im looking for a clear image with no need for cropping  the tools there is nothing i could find.

It seems unlikely that this would get done. Realistically, how many people would need it?

It couldn’t hurt to let us do Captura in our own dojo though.

13 minutes ago, EraserPrime4K said:

I look everywhere and cant find camera settings.

i mean the camera angle related to the frame or operator is to close up. For photo taking or video making the frame or operator block a large portion of the view.

Is there a way to bypass this, and if not is there a camera mode in the future for dojo mode. something like captura mode.

Thank you in advance for the replies.

Head over to your options, and turn off your Hud and your UI in screenshots and it will have nothing in it. Then you go into the builder/decoration mode and use either a screen shot or a snipping tool to take the picture you want. I use the snipping tool. That's how I got this picture @EraserPrime4KGarden_3.PNG

Edited by --Aegis--TaDoogThtWas
adding info

4 minutes ago, krc473 said:

It seems unlikely that this would get done. Realistically, how many people would need it?

It couldn’t hurt to let us do Captura in our own dojo though.

Yeah, captura mode for the Dojo would be great. dont think many people would use it but i would love it.

1 minute ago, --Aegis--TaDoogThtWas said:

Np, I hope that helps in some way. Yeah it would be nice. I'd love to take some capturas in my dojo with people. I mean not to brag but my dojo is pretty great lol

i like it, decorating is the new past time when not in the mood to kill.

i do post some of the stuff on Facebook own group. small thing but if you want to see and give advice its [Reports From the Battlefield] all advice is welcome .

Just now, EraserPrime4K said:

i like it, decorating is the new past time when not in the mood to kill.

i do post some of the stuff on Facebook own group. small thing but if you want to see and give advice its [Reports From the Battlefield] all advice is welcome .

Same, I started decorating about 4 to 4 and 1/2 months ago and I find it hard to do anything else.

I don't use facebook, but we can talk in game, I'd be happy to come and see some of your projects, or on discord.