Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Skyresh Is Too Hard.

Lachryphage

For the first time I found a mission I can't do in a zone I can otherwise handle. My group curb stomped the first few missions on phobos without even breaking a sweat. Then we got to skyresh and two of us went down in the first room. It only got worse from there. The other people I was with were saying pretty much the same thing as me; why the $%@& are there so many mobs in this place?! There were way more than in the other non-infested survival missions I've done. It was like an infested mission, but with grineer, grineer who suddely have jetpacks and rocket launchers. It needs to be toned down a lot to have the same difficulty as the other missions in the planet.

Edit: False alarm, apparently. I guess it was just a bug or something. I just tried it again and it was fine. Never mind.

Edited by Lachryphage

recheck your teams roster.

make a balanced team, bring a vauban or frost if you want an upps on survivabilty, or nova/rhino/saryn if you want to deal damage. 

You cant expect to win highlevel maps with a poorly made party.

Edited by Fammia

recheck your teams roster.

make a balanced team, bring a vauban or frost if you want an upps on survivabilty, or nova/rhino/saryn if you want to deal damage. 

You cant expect to win highlevel maps with a poorly made party.

I'm not $&*&*#(%& you know. I do know how to play the game. The first time I did it there were literally about twice the amount of mobs as the second time. Like I said before, it was probably bugged on that first attempt. The second time we breezed through with no problems.

I'm not $&*&*#(%& you know. I do know how to play the game. The first time I did it there were literally about twice the amount of mobs as the second time. Like I said before, it was probably bugged on that first attempt. The second time we breezed through with no problems.

who ever said you were $&*&*#(%&, I played and finished all the phobos maps and well all were easy. As I said just bring the right frames. (Bring A nova if you guys are desprate)

seriously why do people view comments that tries to help as insults here.

who ever said you were $&*&*#(%&, I played and finished all the phobos maps and well all were easy. As I said just bring the right frames. (Bring A nova if you guys are desprate)

seriously why do people view comments that tries to help as insults here.

Because I've been saying repeatedly that it was bugged and you keep acting like it was my fault. I don't need advice. I know how to play and I have a gun that one-shots most of the grineer on phobos. Like I said, it was super easy just like the rest of phobos the second time I did it. The first time it was bugged and had at least double the amount of mobs. Having never done it before, I assumed it was intended and made this thread. After I did it a second time I realized it was a bug and came back and corrected myself. I am not so stupid that I can't tell a bug when I see one.

Could it have been an alert or a nightmare mission? I think you can still end up in them if some of your teammates have already completed the level/planet, even though you haven't

Doesn't nightmare have higher level mobs than the normal version? I was still killing them as fast as usual so I don't think they were higher level. There were just way more of them than usual. I'm 99% sure the game just accidentally spawned the mobs multiple times.

Edited by Lachryphage