Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

why does De support Refuse to Remove Unfair ban?

Madara_Sage

Question

i have Been gaming for 15 years or should i say since i got into gaming in 2005 and i have played and tried alot of Online games and i have come across many terrible games but none comes close to the terrible experience i face with the banning system of warframe or how terrible the supports and worst part is nothing have changed about the game since 2016 , i have been playing the game since 2014 and its really stupid how you can get randomly banned for no reason and it even worse when you contract a support and they do nothing about it which is bad and terrible , especially that yesterday was a new kuva lich patch and i was saving some rivens to sell for the new patch and make some profit and suddenly iam banned from trading for 2 weeks , imagine this terrible luck and thank you DE By the way for making me lose 3 buyers yesterday and more than 1000 plat lost because of this unfair ban for trading and this is the Reason my trades were banned " A recent mission that you completed was flagged for having abnormal results and this has resulted in a two week moratorium on trades being placed on your account. After this auditing period concludes favourably your trading privileges will be restored to your account. " and this is really a dumb reason , they ban first and dont ask questions or investigate , what Kind of game Ban its loyal players for no reason ? honestly this is bugged , they dont plan to compensate me for the potential buyers i lost yesterday and that is fine but they also plan to keep me banned from trading for two weeks...totally fair.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Madara_Sage said:

really stupid how you can get randomly banned for no reason

I have "never" been banned without reason for the 5 years of me playing this game. I mean, never, ever. Do you do anything that you notice people ask you to stop doing?

Cause you probably werent banned for what you were doing currently, rather you may have been banned for something youve done in the past that you were finally punnished for

So basically, you've exploited a mission (or someone in your squad used an exploit and dragged you along) and now you're complaining about the game being unfair?

Come on.

what Kind of game Ban its loyal players for no reason ?

You've said it yourself -  recent mission that you completed was flagged for having abnormal results - That's a reason for ban. Love it or hate it, it's a reason. Besides, DE has the right to ban players for literally no reason - you agreed to that when you signed up. I don't like it either, but then again, I didn't have any bans in-game yet.

they dont plan to compensate me for the potential buyers

1000 plat lost because of this unfair ban for trading

Trading is purely player-driven. DE has no say in it. If people want to trade for thousands of plat, that's their choice. Nobody forces them to. You could buy the same rivens for 20 plat if someone agrees to that price. DE doesn't have to compensate you for anything.

Again, love it or hate it, this is how things work. Deal with it.

Edited by o0Despair0o

13 minutes ago, (PS4)IIFrost_GhostII said:

I have "never" been banned without reason for the 5 years of me playing this game. I mean, never, ever. Do you do anything that you notice people ask you to stop doing?

Cause you probably werent banned for what you were doing currently, rather you may have been banned for something youve done in the past that you were finally punnished for

i dont think so mate , there isnt something bad that i have been doing and i know the rules and iam 100% sure that i havent done anything the players said not to do , like literally i have been clean of anything bad or something that would piss other players , hell iam a team player too 😕

15 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

So basically, you've exploited a mission (or someone in your squad used an exploit and dragged you along) and now you're complaining about the game being unfair?

Come on.

You've said it yourself -  recent mission that you completed was flagged for having abnormal results - That's a reason for ban. Love it or hate it, it's a reason. Besides, DE has the right to ban players for literally no reason - you agreed to that when you signed up. I don't like it either, but then again, I didn't have any bans in-game yet.

Trading is purely player-driven. DE has no say in it. If people want to trade for thousands of plat, that's their choice. Nobody forces them to. You could buy the same rivens for 20 plat if someone agrees to that price. DE doesn't have to compensate you for anything.

Again, love it or hate it, this is how things work. Deal with it.

bro you got it all wrong , i dont exploit or any of that crap that would go again the game man , if a squad member exploit or uses a hack , i report him and leave the mission i dont do that stuff man not even a little , and that is not a reason to ban me , i prefer to stay on the safe side of the game and wouldnt risk such messed up things bro , and yes recent mission was flagged but what does it have to do with me? you are making it sound like if that is someone guilty in the world i should be banned with him just because he is bad . i will deal with it , this post is here so people can see how Unfair De is with that ban and ruining the gaming experience for people who didnt do anything bad.

23 minutes ago, Madara_Sage said:

i dont think so mate , there isnt something bad that i have been doing and i know the rules and iam 100% sure that i havent done anything the players said not to do , like literally i have been clean of anything bad or something that would piss other players , hell iam a team player too 😕

How unfortunate then, im sorry for what you've experienced.

37 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

Besides, DE has the right to ban players for literally no reason - you agreed to that when you signed up. I don't like it either, but then again, I didn't have any bans in-game yet.

This doesnt make it okay.

If theres anything ive learned in life is to never bite the hand that feeds you.

Do the opposite and youll be more than well fed.

Yes, Warframe is DE's game, but something they have to deal with too is that the games pure existence depends on how good our hands feel. Bite us too hard and too often and the game and the game will die. Do the opposite and you will see more generosity from the hand. And warframes updates and existence LIVES on generosity instead of trade like most other games do.

Edited by (PS4)IIFrost_GhostII

1 hour ago, kwlingo said:

As long as its not Pay to Win then I'd say fair for Free to Play.

Time to win, in my eyes thats still a price tag. Waste my time and ill leave your game, same way if you waste my money.

There is hardly a difference truely, except for the fact that spending money = past time after you have enough money to keep yourself alive. So spending money means youre basically spending double of your time, which is your past and your present.

Edited by (PS4)IIFrost_GhostII

3 minutes ago, (PS4)IIFrost_GhostII said:

To answer your question. Though i think what happened to you was unfair, 98% of the time the game seems fair.

i tried to ask the support for which mission that happened or what happened exactly so i can understand the problem but they replied with "We are unable to share information regarding this case due to security concerns" they are not telling me what happened exactly so i can defend my self or prove i have nothing to do with anything terrible , hell i play 100 % of the missions with random people too .

19 minutes ago, (PS4)IIFrost_GhostII said:

How unfortunate then, im sorry for what you've experienced.

This doesnt make it okay.

If theres anything ive learned in life is to never bite the hand that feeds you.

Do the opposite and youll be more than well fed.

Yes, Warframe is DE's game, but something they have to deal with too is that the games pure existence depends on how good our hands feel. Bite us too hard and too often and the game and the game will die. Do the opposite and you will see more generosity from the hand. And warframes updates and existence LIVES on generosity instead of trade like most other games do.

iam not trying to bite , iam not looking for compensation and hell i help new player with guidance and give them free plat and i recruit new players to the game too sometimes but there is no point in recruiting new players if they will face "getting banned for playing the game" part , its basically a waste of time and the worst thing that could happen is getting Banned right After The new patch released... like really?

Define: "a lot of games".

I've had Nexon flag me for credit fraud automatically before, despite never having a history of using credit there.

I had a publisher permanently suspend my account for cheating, I appealed and was told after "investigating" it was clear I did cheat, 2 years later an apology over their automated system triggering massive amounts of false positives with no compensation for their terrible support.

Another publisher using automated systems had my account flagged for RMT, despite the fact I almost never traded, rarely even used the AH; as usual stood by the system claiming they "investigated", but turned out to be yet another lie.

One publisher suspended multiple victims of severe online harassment, due to one of the primary bullies being apart of the volunteer team, and a close friend to what publishers at the time would be called GM.

I could go on, but I'm sure you get the point that if you consider DE to be the worst over a temporary trade ban, then you honestly haven't played enough different games over 15 years.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Yamazuki said:

I could go on, but I'm sure you get the point that if you consider DE to be the worst over a temporary trade ban, then you honestly haven't played enough different games over 15 years.

well you have played as well , i had problems with blizzard and steam and many more but at least i was given the chance to prove i was innocent and havent done anything bad and like that , problems were fixed  on the spot except with De , they dont even try to fix or give a chance to prove anything , its like "we know you are innocent but we will keep you banned until the duration ends" like really? and worst thing is banned during the new update , i mean come on i have played enough games and dealt with countless problems but this is the worst because i enjoy trading in warframe as a big part of my game as much as i do missions.

so i was playing the game like any other day , farming kuva and doing vitus essence and ofc posting in trade chat and Suddenly my account is banned from trading , i told the support and they refuse to remove the or do anything about this or compensate me for this terrible experience ? since when being a loyal player to warframe is rewarded with such terrible things?

2 minutes ago, Madara_Sage said:

so i was playing the game like any other day , farming kuva and doing vitus essence and ofc posting in trade chat and Suddenly my account is banned from trading , i told the support and they refuse to remove the or do anything about this or compensate me for this terrible experience ? since when being a loyal player to warframe is rewarded with such terrible things?

what does kuva and vitus essence have to do with trade chat? Unless you are talking about you meant to recruit into the recruiting chat but instead you put it in trade chat and were chat banned for likely a week.

Just read the post where this originated. You said the notification they gave was "A recent mission that you completed was flagged for having abnormal results...", can you recall what was that mission and what results would look abnormal?

Edited by NekroArts

21 minutes ago, Madara_Sage said:

we require more info of what you were saying in trade chat as kickbot might have picked up something you said as instant ban

6 minutes ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

we require more info of what you were saying in trade chat as kickbot might have picked up something you said as instant ban

here is how my time goes , i do kuva flood mission , then go to arbitration missions and post in trade chat : WTB Veiled Rifle / Melee Rivens.

next thing iam banned cause a mission result seemed weird to their system .

24 minutes ago, NekroArts said:

Just read the post where this originated. You said the notification they gave was "A recent mission that you completed was flagged for having abnormal results...", can you recall what was that mission and what results would look abnormal?

thats the problem i dont , my play time goes to kuva flood or doing arbitration usually 30 minutes and maximum is 45 minutes with random people .

28 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Context: Lacking.

Based on the text you were banned out of the blue just for posting any random thing into TC. In which case you would be right, yet that seems very, very unlikely.

here is how my time goes , i do kuva flood mission , then go to arbitration missions and post in trade chat : WTB Veiled Rifle / Melee Rivens , the answer i got from De support is that there was a mission with abnormal result and they refuse to give me details to defend myself or prove i didnt do anything.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Godzilla853 said:

what does kuva and vitus essence have to do with trade chat? Unless you are talking about you meant to recruit into the recruiting chat but instead you put it in trade chat and were chat banned for likely a week.

no i usually post : WTB Veiled Rifle / Melee rivens .  because i like unlocking rivens and i post in trade chat and they gave me 2 week trade ban and worst part is that the new ban came exactly after the update literally which is crazy and messed up.