Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #138 + TennoCon 2020 Save The Date!

[DE]Rebecca

19 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Devstream138_1080p.jpg

Who:  Rebecca is joined by DE’s Sound Team for a deep dive into Sounds of the System. Join George, Jeff, Carl, and David! 

What:  We are starting things off with a Save the Date for TennoCon 2020! Then, learn about the developments of upcoming Warframe content from a Sound point of view! Get sneak peeks and treat your ears to the Sounds of the System! Music, Characters, Ambiance, and More! 

Prizes? We have plenty of Digital Prizes to give out. We even have Physical Prizes this Stream! 

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe and mixer.com/playwarframe 

Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward: Tune in to find out what you can snag for watching our Devstream!

When: Join us this Friday, February 14th at 2 p.m Eastern Standard Time! 

Ask your SOUND RELATED questions here – you have until 10 a.m Friday! 

By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

The pic has to be the parazon, for taking down the Corpus "Lich". I remember that previous Devstreams hinted at that.
1. Will there be any knew voice lines, for the Kuva Lich? 

2. How will you give a voice, to the Corpus "Lich"? ( Hopefully, they are more than tall men with black stripes on their face. )

Best regards,

:meridian::redveil:

You monsters!  how many innocent salads have you ruthlessly mutilated in your never ends quest for audio domination of visceral effects?!?

Honestly though, like all other parts of the Warframe team Great(Prime) job.  It's always nice to hear from you (that one was not intended but had to be left).

Can we please get a fix for Valkyrs talons.

after the old blood update her attack speed seems a lot lower than before. Her heavy attacks feel great, but her normal attacks do not match at all. She would be more aggressive fast hitting attacks like the second heavy attack but now she is spinning around and stretching her arm forward.

I seriously cannot play with her forth ability anymore. It simply much worse than a normal claw weapon.

It would be great if we could at least hear a response. It's been so long now.

20 hours ago, xRufus7x said:

Just one question. While it is nice to hold these separate streams focusing on specific parts of the game to acknowledge the team members who are usually faceless to us and for us to learn about the other parts of development that don't get talked about as much do you think now is a good time to hold a sound specific stream when the fanbase is still heavily discussing liches, Nightwave and Railjack that people would certainly appreciate info on more?

Feels like these types of streams should be held as separate events rather than taking up one of the primary and most well known means of communicating with the developers about our concerns.

As a side note, if streams like this were ever done regularly as a separate event, I would totally watch them. I loved going to the panels at Tennocon and watching Steve talk about the game during his old streams.

I respectfully disagree. They addressed many of the community concerns (including the survey results) in the most recent devstream. Improvements are in progress and won't just happen overnight. Watch it if you missed it.

Additionally, a number of the player base isn't even at endgame, where kuva liches and railjack matter. Let's not lock devstreams to content that alienates newer or even casual players.

By reading this thread, I'm clearly not the only one excited to learn about sound dev rather than hearing about balance complaints yet again.

Happy hunting!

So with Archwings getting dismantled in order to fit into a modular system, are the Archwings getting a sound rework as well? I know Warframe is kinda lax when it comes to how to "real" something is, but I would love it if there actually wasn't much sound in space. Pings on the hud, both visually and audibly are one thing, but I would rather "feel" the vibrations that sound could make. Give a more Dead Space approach when it comes to sound in space. I feel like it's half-way there with Railjack, but just need to push it a little futher.

Will there be changes to that orbiter radio? The thing where we can play our scanned music and Octavia tracks. Like, could we like exclude some songs from playing, or change their order, or make Playlists, maybe we can put our recorded songs from shawzin, or for ppl not really talented at it, why not make it so notes made by other ppl could be just pasted in and played in the background. 

Not to be mean or anything but can we please get what was show on Tennocon 2019 in game first before we start hyping the 2020 one.Liches need more work rail jack has fallen to the wayside already and you still have a third spider just chilling in the valis pool...

Archived