Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #138 + TennoCon 2020 Save The Date!

[DE]Rebecca

True sentient arm cannon when ? I mean shedu is neither procedurally generated nor a super weapon like sentient arm cannon was supposed to be, it was also supposed to be connected to some special sentient enemy.

Also when will we get Alchemy system that was supposed to use infested chair room ?

Hello quick question in regards to the official soundtrack.

The soundtrack released back in 2017 and since that time you've added a ton of new tracks in fortuna, the war within, the sacrifice, etc. I was just wondering if there was any plans to release an extension or a volume 2 for the newer tracks that aren't a part of the original ost. (Give me "we all left together" please! T.T)

I'd like to ask the whole sound team to walk over to the persons responsible for the interlinking of game mechanics (or better: their absense) and giving them a gracious headbutt, after that it would be nice if they would stroll round to the Archwing guys too.... Sorry, nothing constructive, sound-related to say otherwise.

10 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Excited!Devstream138_1080p.jpg

Who:  Rebecca is joined by DE’s Sound Team for a deep dive into Sounds of the System. Join George, Jeff, Carl, and David! 

What:  We are starting things off with a Save the Date for TennoCon 2020! Then, learn about the developments of upcoming Warframe content from a Sound point of view! Get sneak peeks and treat your ears to the Sounds of the System! Music, Characters, Ambiance, and More! 

Prizes? We have plenty of Digital Prizes to give out. We even have Physical Prizes this Stream! 

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe and mixer.com/playwarframe 

Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward: Tune in to find out what you can snag for watching our Devstream!

When: Join us this Friday, February 14th at 2 p.m Eastern Standard Time! 

Ask your SOUND RELATED questions here – you have until 10 a.m Friday! 

By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

Dual Kamas Prime unvault before 2035?

Epic Nyx buff/rework before 2035?

Split Flights before 2035?

Will Baro stop only bringing new cosmetic stuff before 2035?

New epic Primed Mod from Baro before 2035?

Third spooder boss fight in Orb Vallis before 2035?

New leaderboard event before 2035?

Raids back before 2035?

Next Nightwave before 2035?

Any chance that Primed Chamber will come back before 2035?

Cute Khora Deluxe before 2035?

Modular Archwings before 2035?

Oh, and... Any changes to Eidolon sound effects? That's the only content I played recently, so that would be really interesting to hear.

^__^

Archived