[DE]Rebecca

COMING SOON: Devstream #138 + TennoCon 2020 Save The Date!

11 minutes ago, xRufus7x said:

Just one question. While it is nice to hold these separate streams focusing on specific parts of the game to acknowledge the team members to put all the hard work into these parts of the games and for us to learn about the other parts of development that don't get talked about as much do you think now is a good time to hold a sound specific stream when the fanbase is still heavily discussing liches, Nightwave and Railjack that people would certainly appreciate info on more?

Feels like these types of streams should be held as separate events rather than taking up one of the primary and most well known means of communicating with the developers about our concerns.

As a side note, if streams like this were ever done regularly as a separate event, I would totally watch them. I loved going to the panels at Tennocon.

Totally agree with this...

I love your sound team, they're superb. I'd definitely watch other separate streams, but this might be inappropriate timing when considering all the other things that people are waiting for. 

Will you be adding more decorations into the Dojo? Will you raise the capacity limits on the rooms, or lower capacity costs on certain items and donated decorations?

Will the new enemy ships and fighters included within Railjack be available for dojo decorations?

What happened to NPCs in Dojos? I thought Steve wanted to add that.

Edit: Oh! I was supposed to ask about sound! Would it be possible to add sound effects to dojo as an invisible decoration? I’m talking about things like rain, animal noises, sandy enviroment, windy noises, underwater. All sorts of stuff that would really help with immersion.

Edited by Tuxie
  • Like 4

Are there still plans for Octavia sound packs teased years ago? Maybe some mandachord expansions on note range?

It would be really cool if weapon skins--or perhaps even skins in general--came equiped with their own unique sounds. Has this been discussed yet? 

Has there been any plan or discussion internally about different sound effects for melee weapons when they collide with different enemy types? I think of this in the sense that swords or hammers would make different sounds when they strike armors or flesh, and so on. 

What did you have to do/use to create those incredibly satisfying sounds on the new Corpus radiation gun that was showcased on the previous Devstream.

Have you thought about having the sounds of melee attacks differing slightly  based on the flesh/armor/shield types of different enemies?

9 minutes ago, SenatraAthena said:

It has been almost 7 years since @[DE]Rebecca has confirmed that Primed Chamber will return in future events. And it has been 121 devstreams since the first time @[DE]Steve brought up this topic during Devstream #17. When will be the "right time" to release this mod to the public like you said you would eventually do 2,396 days ago? 

https://youtu.be/h56UpRnzM74?t=1374

Ooof my dude I dont even know how you formatted it like this. 

Will we get more sounds for melee weapons ? Like slash weapons have different sound than impact or puncture weapons .

Any chance you are working on new voice for the operator? 

Dear Rebecca, 

can we have the sound effect of a cracked limb from an Eidolon as a file? 

I love that "Bliiiiiiiing", it satisfies me everytime and would like to have it as a notification tone. 

Cheers, sounds are awesome. 

Edited by Matzelito

I want to know if one day it would be possible for Warframe to release a voice modulator? I would love to be able to hear my voices with the same vocal filters like with the Lotus, Cephalon Ordis, Cephalon Cy, Nora Night, and others, but because the modulation is so specific that it would take a lot to make it sound just right. This could also help people with the Tenno Tunes contests as well as Warframe Partners with their streams and videos as well. I think it could be a fun and well received project if DE decided to go forth with it. 

3 minutes ago, Matzelito said:

Dear Rebecca, 

can we have the sound effect of a cracked limb from an Eidolon? 

I love that "Bliiiiiiiing", it satisfies me everytime and would like to have it as a notification tone. 

Cheers, sounds are awesome. 

https://digitalextremesltd.app.box.com/s/vh2u41yhdlgp3girffucbynadoi33173/file/329897806187 

This one?

If you can't play whatever the heck that file format is, convert to mp3.

il y a 8 minutes, Digital-Dreams a dit :

What did you do for the Eidelon screams? What were the first sounds you worked on when you joined the team? Favorite sound(s) you have made that is in the game?

The said once on a devstream that they used a whale scream haha

Only now, 3 years into playing this game, I've realized there are only 4 songs for missions and a handful of 6-8 short motiffs from older trailers used on profile and in market dioramas. Could there be a chance to integrate those short motiffs into the mission music selection? even a simple fade-in could do a lot to keep music fresh.

Also, any chance we will get back the thunder sfx we had for melee slams and heavy attack? those were great and stealthly removed 😛

Dear @[DE]Rebecca Questions:

What with old war escalation ?

Aby new region / action for railjack or events?

Edited by Icceman

Would be nice to get more audio (and visual) feedback on when we are getting hit or damaged, some heavy sound when shield breaks or when we are low on hp, so we don't have to always look at the hp bar in high levels.