Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #138 + TennoCon 2020 Save The Date!

[DE]Rebecca

Is there someday a feature where players can input their own music in Warframe (Ofc it can only be listened alone)

For instance: a custom grineer tileset battle theme. Other players will listen normal theme, except the player that changed the music.

And then a feature to input a custom operator voice (except storyline dialogues). So lines like "Let's go on the offensive" will have a custom made sound/voice in it.

A couple of questions touching probably one of the biggest QoL issues/aspects that exist since the beginning of the game:

P2P/Connectivity:

• Can we expect either in the near future or at some point at all that loading screens will be having an «ABORT» button? While it doesn't seem to happen that often lately, it happened today. I was hoping to load in and quit (or continue the mission if the ping would be OK) instead of just killing the game's .exe process, but the wait turned out to be 10-min long, so in the end I did ALT+F4 after all.

NPC models, animations and attacks synchronization:

• I'm sure everybody heard or knows that, for example, Grineer Heavies, scorpions or Infested Ancients can perform radial blast when being crowd-controlled or ragdolled or use grappling hook on the player's character without even looking at it. Can we expect this behavior getting changed so CC maneuvers will do what they're supposed to do, and enemies with ranged attacks will have to turn around first in order to attack in addition to grappling hooks breaking instead of clipping through walls and objects?

NPC armor, armour and armoure:

• What do you think about replacing, I dare to say, outdated armor concept of being just an extra layer of "Healthbar" with actual armor pieces? The concept is already in the game: decorative armor pieces on our warframes and Corpus Crewmen, Comba/Scrambus protecting their heads with helmets as well as Ambulas having armor plates. No more HP + Indefinite armor bars + Increasing DR % - a fellow Grineer Capture Target-like NPC would be just a frame protected by layers/plates of armor one can destroy to start dealing extra damage.

Here's a better explanation/concept:

Spoiler

Other stuff:

Modular Archwing:

• When the already existing Archwing models will be turned into the modular versions, can we expect getting Foundry Blueprints of their parts to try out different combinations? Note that players should only get BPs according to the Archwings they already have crafted.

Modular MOA pets:

• Serious question: can we please get regular and more serious-looking parts for MOA pets? It's totally OK that everyone has a different taste and it's totally fine, but I (and pretty sure many other folks) just can't stand the overall goofiness of chunky/cartoon-ish legs we currently have (like this) and will be getting soon. I want to build a MOA that would resemble the power it has and technology behind it, not some hijacked or scrapped toaster wearing some fluffy pink slippers welded onto its legs.

latest?cb=20170505074432latest?cb=20150423220846350?cb=20131207094837

In all seriousness, why can't we Ambulas' legs with armor plates, or Bursa's? Or just Terra/Fusion/Anti-MOA legs and heads?

Ambulas' laser cannon:

• How about turning the cannon into salvagable (on the battlefield) weapon you could pick up and use it until it depletes its ammo, or salvaging its Blueprint to craft a new Archgun?

GUNS, GLORIOUS GUNS:

• Ghouls Buzzsaw when? I'm still waiting. From the moment Ghoul enemies and us using their Buzzsaw were shown and teased.
Spoiler

nuq8qm26lc801.png

• Is the Nox's gun still destined to eventually get in our hands? Given that Soaktron IS the gun and we've used it, I take it that the issues with the non-standard grip were fixed?
Spoiler

ChemstrikeNoxWIP32.jpg

latest?cb=20190803000826

• Will the Corpus Machinist's Reactive(?) Flamethrower also be available for us to use?
Spoiler

jqemh6ww8q031.jpg

Railjack:

• Any plans on adding Syndicate-exclusive Railjack avionics, modules or armaments (paintjobs perhaps too) to Syndicates pool? I need me some Steel Meridian gatling and missile turrets. Or just the Crewships' heat-seeking missiles.

EidolonAutoRocketTurret.pnglatest?cb=20171016171602

This is not so much a sound question as it is a request.  The new Bramma bow's sound is very distracting in group play.  Whenever I'm in a group with 1 or more Bramma users, I have to quit out because my ears can not take the constant pounding from the sound of that bow.  Please, please, please replace that awful, percussive, fireworks sound with something that is more friendly for group play.  No other weapon has this effect on me ... the Bramma sound must go!

Sound questions:

- The sound effect that plays when you open the starmap has a weird kind of scratchiness, almost like clipping (PS4). Is that on purpose? If not, can it be fixed?

- Every enemy has barks that help warn you of their presence...except the hovering mech units that show up in spy missions. They are dead silent, which makes it really easy to get spotted and set off the alarm before you're even aware of them. In my opinion this makes spy missions way more frustrating. Why are they designed this way? Is there a chance for this to be changed?

Is there a way we can have separate channels for octavia musical skills and the general music in the game? If I mute the music for whatever reason, even if I have the slider for octavia at max I can't listen to my skills. So each time I play her I need to manually turn on the music before her slider takes effect

The Cyanex has such a distinctive sound. What kind of foley had to be used? Also, any chance of a update to the Synoid Simular, it can get a bit whiny at times. Also. Any word on a seperate volume slider for gun sounds?

Sound design team you rock. 

Has there been any discussions among you guys to rework the enemy AI or animations, that way they feel a bit more alive and not so... 2012? The Nox and all enemies that come after him are pretty great both animation wise and general feel to their character. However, the Infestation, Corpus and Grineer have been using the same animations and AI since I began playing 6 years ago.

Ask only sound... in this time? Actually I just prepare for ask something about below...

- When primary kitgun come out. Can we use same kitgun riven  for primary and secondary at the same time? For example, I have kitgun riven for A(Ex : Rattlegut) and using it for secondary kitgun already with A. But also want  to using A riven for primary kitgun. In this situation, we need riven B or can use riven A both primary & secondary?

- Some old tennogen weapon skin are seems like enough to use other weapon but they are limited to use specific weapon. Is there any possibility for using same melee category?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=563773487&searchtext=

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=565667639&searchtext=

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=565165703&searchtext=

These three skin seems like can use every hammer, one handed sword, two handed sword. But they limited to use 'jat kittag', 'skana' and 'galatine'. Hope to be they change for same weapon category to use.

OH! This is a major sound concern. The music and sound effects from Corpus ships is some of the most amazing sounds I have ever loved in a video game especially at like 3 in the morning. It entrances you to a space( lil pun )  like non other. In jupiter gas city redo, that Still features some of that. But Im afraid of losing that w new redo of corpus ships. I have the tones in my quarters which has music only and no extra effects. I hope 'yous' have a way to grandfather that if you do replace it w new sound package. I love my warframe sound team!

Archived