Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is there a holster speed cap?

(PSN)Hopper_Orouk

When you're hosting your own game, holster speed goes up to around +200% at max. 

When you're a client in another game, holster speed does not exceed +100%. 

Hence, anymore will speed up the physical animation for exceedingly diminishing returns. Some weapons that have slower holster animations, such as the Bramma, will benefit from more than these limits. However, since the delay is standard and not affected by anything, holstering will take the same amount of time regardless of how much you put on. 

36 minutes ago, ShichiseitenYasha said:

When you're hosting your own game, holster speed goes up to around +200% at max. 

When you're a client in another game, holster speed does not exceed +100%. 

Hence, anymore will speed up the physical animation for exceedingly diminishing returns. Some weapons that have slower holster animations, such as the Bramma, will benefit from more than these limits. However, since the delay is standard and not affected by anything, holstering will take the same amount of time regardless of how much you put on. 

Thank you 

I was hosting my own game

So basically what you're telling me is that mods like twitch for example are useless 

28 minutes ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

So basically what you're telling me is that mods like twitch for example are useless 

pretty much. but then there's plenty useless mods out there, so it's not alone.

the way to fix holster speed is simply to make it as fast to switch between Primary and Secondary (and vice versa), as it is to switch between melee and the last gun you used. if it were instantaneous for everything, holster speed would be a thing of the past, and fighting would be a lot more fluid.