Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll Control Y'all

(PSN)Gentleman_Raven_

DE, I really need to control the roll in my Railjack. Right now it feels like I'm a ship bobbing on the ocean with all the constant arbitrary righting of the ship. There are times when I need to fit my ship a certain way through obstacles and I can't right now. I know you have a lot on your plate, but please consider this.

40 minutes ago, (PS4)Gentleman_Raven_ said:

There are times when I need to fit my ship a certain way through obstacles and I can't right now.

are there? there's only two times I've ever had to play "thread the Needle" with my ship, the first is if I'm parking it in one of those rocks with a hole in, but unless it's a Shipkiller Platform my ship is tough enough to withstand any onslaught without needing to be hidden. the other time is doing anomalies, sneaking past the fighters and parking inside the "Ribs" of the Sentient Ship, but my ship has never needed to be rotated or anything like that, so what exactly are you doing?

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Gentleman_Raven_ said:

Nothing in the PS4 under "Customize Controller", are you on PC?

Yeah he his. (Check his name. Non PC players have a console preflix, such as yourself).

We have a "Bank left/right" binding, that is by default inactive.

Though, the railjack will automatically roll you to the "horizon" (I think this is here to prevent nausea induction for the Tenno on the gunners).

I think you have the banking function too. Though I'm not on Ps4 so idk.

Edited by Aadi880

7 hours ago, Teliko_Freedman said:

It's Bank Left and Bank Right on the Railjack tab in the controller setup menu.

Also before you say anything about melee bind blocking it, You can rebind your Warframe controls all to like gear or something first, bind the Railjack controls, then redo the normal warframe controls.

Thank you, I will try that tonight!

On 2020-02-13 at 11:52 AM, Aadi880 said:

Though, the railjack will automatically roll you to the "horizon" (I think this is here to prevent nausea induction for the Tenno on the gunners).

Nope, I make my gunners plenty sick without using roll. Losts of jerking around, and boosting. But I would like my ship to hold its rolled position as well, because I like being aligned a certain way to the asteroids. 

vor einer Stunde schrieb (PS4)Gentleman_Raven_:

No such option in the controller settings menu, I'm not sure if console users will get that. 

Check again, the option is there. Railjack got it's own section in the controller menue. I haven't found much use for it though, as the game will automatically turn your RJ to a "neutral" position.

Edited by (PS4)de_sch0sch