Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A fancy new invis effect for Ash Prime?

Djolltax

Seems a bit unfair that Ivara Prime gets such a unique effect on her invisibility compared to everyone else, including her own non-prime variant.

I was wondering if it might be possible to give Ash Prime (And Loki I guess) a new invisibility effect since they're the main 3 stealth frames.

Perhaps something closer to a cloud of smoke would work well for Ash Prime?

I doubt I'm the first one to recommend something like this.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, taiiat said:

can i turn it off

Seconded.

I don't mind the sparkly effects as an option, but being able to use all-black energy to get a borderline first-person perspective (or, at least, a LOT clearer screen) is just nice to have.

7 minutes ago, Tyreaus said:

I don't mind the sparkly effects as an option, but being able to use all-black energy to get a borderline first-person perspective (or, at least, a LOT clearer screen) is just nice to have.

meh, i shouldn't need to screw with my Cosmetics to fix something that the game broke.

7 minutes ago, taiiat said:

meh, i shouldn't need to screw with my Cosmetics to fix something that the game broke.

I mean, yes, I'd love to have an option for invisibility to just be straight-up invisible. But, barring that, I don't want ruined what we've got, workaround or otherwise.

If I can turn it off somehow, I don't have an issue with it. I already had to switch back to using regular Ivara because of the effects. I don't begrudge anyone for liking that, but it can easily be overdone and too much for some.

Never thought I'd see the day I'd prefer the actual base frame to the prime.