Luciole77

All day trying to get another kuv nukor...

DE is blocking the last kuva weapon in this new update? seriously...playing all day and cant see another kuva nukor!

What a hell is going on?

Edited by Luciole77

1 minute ago, Luciole77 said:

DE is blocking the last kuva weapon in this new update?

why would they do that? you're just trying to blame bad RNG on something, when it's just that: RNG. random.

you aren't alone, my clan leader wants the Nukor but keeps getting Hinds (which is the last one I want funnily enough), you just have bad luck. keep downing larvlings and eventually one will have it.

• Like 2

Are you trying to get a second one right after getting your first? If so the dupe-block is still in effect so you need to take atleast one other kuva weapon in between.

was the weapon from your last lich a nukor? Cause if that's the case, then you might have a hard time getting that again. DE set that up so that people wouldn't get the same weapon over and over, but now where you'd want that they did not remove this limitation.

I was thinking about posting something similar.  I ran 22 capture missions yesterday, which took around 40 minutes and no kuva nukor dropped (and I've never owned one).

Basically I had time to run sortie and a ton of boring repetative missions and that's it.  This may be my only Warframe experience for awhile.  

It is better than old system, but still sucks.  Wish there was some way to weigh probability in your favor. 

Maybe something like kill with primary pulls from primary / archwing pool.  Kill with secondary or melee for secondary/melee pool.  

Edited by Educated_Beast

38 minutes ago, Luciole77 said:

DE is blocking the last kuva weapon in this new update? seriously...playing all day and cant see another kuva nukor!

What a hell is going on?

Really. I'm looking for a Chakkhur and my Larvings ALWAYS spawn with a #*!%*ing Kuva Nukor...

ran 27 missions before i got my bremma... did get a 57% poisen nukor just after the update witch is nice

Who would have thought that one weapon out of a possible 16 would be hard to find?

• Like 1

Assuming you aren't trying for the same weapon twice, it can be a loooooong time before you get what you want. I did ~50 runs for a Kohm the other day; some other guy tracked seventy-two runs without seeing a Quartakk. 

Edited by Ham_Grenabe
  • Like 1

vor 36 Minuten schrieb Xenox_Ilz-ot:

Remember that Liches can't have the same weapon twice in a row

masochism. i havent played liches till last update only for this reason.

2 minutes ago, fuffi2milka said:

masochism. i havent played liches till last update only for this reason.

Well they added this because you didn't know what weapon a Lich could have, but now it's just useless

@Luciole77 if your last lich had the nukor, you can't get another lich with a nukor because of the "no dupes" system. you'll need to fight another lich first.

yeah guys...but they changed lichs...with this update why not repeat weapons, we can see now!? This cooldown to get same weapon was for the old system...

Now we have another system...but looks like old system is here too -.-

1 hour ago, Luciole77 said:

yeah guys...but they changed lichs...with this update why not repeat weapons, we can see now!? This cooldown to get same weapon was for the old system...

oh they will probably change it back eventually, but one thing about DE everyone should know is they release content full of holes and totally broken for a few months before it is even remotely decent and bearable to play. They dont seem to realize these common sense changes and just release whatever they have ready at the time and fix the rest whenever they get around to it.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Luciole77 said:

What a hell is going on?

So you started this thread over cognitive bias? Bad RNG doesn't mean it's rigged. 

1 hour ago, Luciole77 said:

The old system won't apply if you don't actually get the lich to spawn, so you will get multiple of the same weapon to show on the larvling in a row. The bad luck protection doesn't trigger until you create the actual lich.