Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Tennogen items you really want in game?

-Vahagn-

13 hours ago, WH1735S0W said:

That is a bummer, are a lot of the Tennogen skins not available on switch?

Yea, we are still missing a lot of tennogen on switch at least. There is a steam exclusive mag skin too I have on pc but can’t get on switch. From what I understand it’s all about licensing and what not. Hopefully they will eventually catch up. 

PVP GEAR

is very rare, so are decoration rewards and syndicate involvement / loot.

LUNARO GEAR / rewards is lowkey, lunaro is really intense but it does not contain any good rewards or blueprints, shop gear, or seasonal events, so players just looking at the arcata and k-drive like its garbage,

my arcata is red lol,

i like brawlhala it feels like lunaro.

I have noticed that some gear could use more items and freebies with their packs, otherwise they are or seem outdated, not jsut affinity boosters with the purchase of mesaONE, or rebuying a DRAKGOON because it coomes with aligator green paleete and a free skin, but some "?" items or gifts can be added a container with a free aughment for the weapon or warframe to keep it worth buying otherwise i think its a bigloss, these items are CHEAP too so its a good idea to give players a few more incentives, and loot, or glyphs with the purchases of tennogen, you can give them decorations, or ephemeras from seasonal events, emails, sub bounties, and lenses, 1 piece of rubedo for jokes would be funny with the purchase of some items there. But what i would really like to see with purchases is aughments for warframes and weapons that come with palettes, skins, and decorations for the orbiter,

RELAY AND FREEROAMING GEAR & NEW FRONTIERS (new enemies)

the only thing i saw was Quatz, there are not enough skateboards and they come later, cetus is really boring and it lacks more types of enemies and features, shops and such are locked behind seasonal events, so tennogen is really missing from openworld, bounty rewards for example have nothing for the players who have ranks earnings, and who made story proggress, so all we get is a chance to play against the eidolons for another set of ranks, i am looking for growth in the shops and bounty system which also include freebies, temporary boosters or spectres which can be rescued or helped, this can be a robot or guarding brick which explodes, i dont care, the grinner have shields and stuff, but they blow up easily, in tears.

Lastthing, Darvo has insuficient wares or ranking systems to keep players visitin,

regular warframes and weapons need other attachemetns and incentives or players wont buy them, a free aughment, glyph, and random gift, color palettes to match, etc. its realyl important to revisit old mission rewards and webshop, its really funny.

On 2020-02-12 at 7:07 PM, WH1735S0W said:

Share with some Tennogen Items you really want in game. I'll be more than happy to vote for it if its really good. Plus I would like to discover some new ones I have never seen before.

Me personally, I want this new Nidus skin:

Reveal hidden contents

Share with me some of yours.

KITGUNS, K-DRIVES, ARCHWING, FURNITURE, LOOT FOR BOUNTIES and FOCUS SCHOOLS really need alot of focus school based loot or gear which defines each tenon, uh um, what about ordis
 and relays, those could use new rewards and bounties also have crappy infrastrcuture on the missions usually yields like one cryotic thousand rubedo and no supplies to bring back to cetus, i liked the nakak shells, that was cool ,but they took a really long time to farm, it was a relaxing event though, but yeah, moreover the events on how the players will feel about getting PVP loot for tennogen, overall the sugatras are an easy target because they are small and nearly the fastest thing to add to the game as rewards per tileset, lockers, and boxes, since enemies dont drop them, and syndicates have rank based systems, there should be more of them in abundance. gotta go.

16 hours ago, (NSW)Austee said:

Yea, we are still missing a lot of tennogen on switch at least. There is a steam exclusive mag skin too I have on pc but can’t get on switch. From what I understand it’s all about licensing and what not. Hopefully they will eventually catch up. 

That is a real shame, does Nintendo have a thing against Tennogen items?

9 hours ago, SnakeBadger said:

KITGUNS, K-DRIVES, ARCHWING, FURNITURE, LOOT FOR BOUNTIES and FOCUS SCHOOLS

Are all these able to be Tennogen items?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SnakeBadger said:

PVP GEAR

is very rare, so are decoration rewards and syndicate involvement / loot.

LUNARO GEAR / rewards is lowkey, lunaro is really intense but it does not contain any good rewards or blueprints, shop gear, or seasonal events, so players just looking at the arcata and k-drive like its garbage,

my arcata is red lol,

i like brawlhala it feels like lunaro.

I have noticed that some gear could use more items and freebies with their packs, otherwise they are or seem outdated, not jsut affinity boosters with the purchase of mesaONE, or rebuying a DRAKGOON because it coomes with aligator green paleete and a free skin, but some "?" items or gifts can be added a container with a free aughment for the weapon or warframe to keep it worth buying otherwise i think its a bigloss, these items are CHEAP too so its a good idea to give players a few more incentives, and loot, or glyphs with the purchases of tennogen, you can give them decorations, or ephemeras from seasonal events, emails, sub bounties, and lenses, 1 piece of rubedo for jokes would be funny with the purchase of some items there. But what i would really like to see with purchases is aughments for warframes and weapons that come with palettes, skins, and decorations for the orbiter,

RELAY AND FREEROAMING GEAR & NEW FRONTIERS (new enemies)

the only thing i saw was Quatz, there are not enough skateboards and they come later, cetus is really boring and it lacks more types of enemies and features, shops and such are locked behind seasonal events, so tennogen is really missing from openworld, bounty rewards for example have nothing for the players who have ranks earnings, and who made story proggress, so all we get is a chance to play against the eidolons for another set of ranks, i am looking for growth in the shops and bounty system which also include freebies, temporary boosters or spectres which can be rescued or helped, this can be a robot or guarding brick which explodes, i dont care, the grinner have shields and stuff, but they blow up easily, in tears.

Lastthing, Darvo has insuficient wares or ranking systems to keep players visitin,

regular warframes and weapons need other attachemetns and incentives or players wont buy them, a free aughment, glyph, and random gift, color palettes to match, etc. its realyl important to revisit old mission rewards and webshop, its really funny.

Dude, nothing you wrote has any connection with tennogen. Tennogen skins are made by community artists, they get part of all profits from their art sold. Only select frames and weapons have their data released and thus are able to be reskinned. Complete list is in tennogen directory on forum. 

Also, please start using shorter sentences. Your stream of consciousness is realy painful to read. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, (PS4)Jacobivan said:

Dude, nothing you wrote has any connection with tennogen. Tennogen skins are made by community artists, they get part of all profits from their art sold. Only select frames and weapons have their data released and thus are able to be reskinned. Complete list is in tennogen directory on forum. 

I got a little confused by his post too.

12 hours ago, Gabbynaru said:

Tennogen items purchasable with platinum is all I want.

I want this myself as well, though I do understand why they don't do this.

Tennogen profits go to the creators, though not sure by how much.

• Like 1

Want a Blade Vampire Hunter skin for Ash. Give him black insect eyes over a red skin.

Want a Captain America skin for Excal.

Want a Wasp costume from the movie for Wisp.

Vampire Hunter D skin for Revenant.

Street Fighter skins for everyone. Who would be who? Grendel would be E.Honda.

Robotech Varitechs skins.....yeah, Max Sterling, Skull leader, and Miriam Sterling

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Dishinshoryuken said:

Want a Blade Vampire Hunter skin for Ash. Give him black insect eyes over a red skin.

Want a Captain America skin for Excal.

Want a Wasp costume from the movie for Wisp.

Vampire Hunter D skin for Revenant.

Street Fighter skins for everyone. Who would be who? Grendel would be E.Honda.

Robotech Varitechs skins.....yeah, Max Sterling, Skull leader, and Miriam Sterling

You're just begging for DE to be sued.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, (PS4)Dishinshoryuken said:

Noooo....players make Tennogen. If players design things that are similar, it's cool.

That would be sure possible as sueing every person at a Con.

Players do make the TennoGen, but then DE would put the items into the game so they can be sold. They would be selling a design of some other company's IP. So that is DE's responsibility. It wouldn't be cool.

Also, cosplaying is a big difference. One is someone using a trademarked character for their own personal fashion/costume, and the other is a person using a trademarked character for a design to use as an in-game item which will eventually be charged at a price. You can obviously guess what causes more legal trouble. Heck, the former is practically free advertising.

Edited by Scruffel
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, (XB1)Cram Duahcim said:

How about a break on Excal skin submissions? I'd like to see other warframes that have less (or none) get some more skins vs a new excal skin every other time. 

It's been 3 Rounds since (if you count the most recently announced Winners) there was an Excalibur skin added, and there was only 1 Excal submission last round. And within those Rounds, we've had 3 Warframes get their first skin, then 5 Warframes get their 2nd skin for themselves (some overlapping with the first three). Actually, in the last Round in which an Excal skin was added, 2 Warframes got their first skin and 1 Warframe even got their first item in the form of a helmet. So honestly, I don't think a "break" is necessary.

On 2020-02-13 at 7:28 AM, (XB1)Lwyu said:

Waiting for all the skins that were supposed to be added 3-4 tennogens back. Would also love those wings that came in tenno 17 to be added to console like the rest of tenno 17.

Yes please console players are still missing about a dozen frame/weapon skins that pc already has.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1843064418

I want this whole whisp tennogen set (frame, syandana, weapon skin, etc.) looks so amazing.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2

1 hour ago, Scruffel said:

It's been 3 Rounds since (if you count the most recently announced Winners) there was an Excalibur skin added, and there was only 1 Excal submission last round. And within those Rounds, we've had 3 Warframes get their first skin, then 5 Warframes get their 2nd skin for themselves (some overlapping with the first three). Actually, in the last Round in which an Excal skin was added, 2 Warframes got their first skin and 1 Warframe even got their first item in the form of a helmet. So honestly, I don't think a "break" is necessary.

Excalibur has a ton of skins already as do other frames.  I would prefer frames that have no skins or only 2 or less skins get some love personally.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

Excalibur has a ton of skins already as do other frames.  I would prefer frames that have no skins or only 2 or less skins get some love personally.

I know he already has a lot, and I'd also like more skins for Warframes that have less options, but it's unnecessary to prevent said items for that purpose. I've already supported how you can have it both ways, since it's not like an Excalibur skin is taking the slot of another.