Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Low endo per arena run.

Wrxithy

Question

I watched some youtube videos and people i've asked is generally talking about arena on sedna as the fastest way to earn endo. People are saying about 700-1200 per run, but i never ever get close to that. THe max i've ever gotten was 130. I've tried solo and in a group. I dont know what i'm doing wrong here. Have i just been misinformed about arena? I've tried all 3, but always end up with between 65-130 endo per run. 

I can't find any other players complaining or asking about this, and all the places i've seen the arena run method, people are only commenting "oh yea it's so good" etc.

Edited by Wrxithy
Wanted to add something?

8 answers to this question

This isn't really an answer to the post but depending where you are on the start chart or if you can some survival missions have pretty decent endo drops. Not like a 100% easy to farm them. But if you could running just survival can net some decent endo if your friend can nekros. In my opinion

Just now, ResidentOrb21 said:

This isn't really an answer to the post but depending where you are on the start chart or if you can some survival missions have pretty decent endo drops. Not like a 100% easy to farm them. But if you could running just survival can net some decent endo if your friend can nekros. In my opinion

I'm finished with the star chart, and i've completed all the main quests i think. 

Just now, Wrxithy said:

I'm finished with the star chart, and i've completed all the main quests i think. 

Arbitrations can drop endo aswell if you have completed the whole star chart. i've never done the arena but like once so idk how the endo works on it. But like I said if you are strong enough maybe try an arbitration for endo. depending where the arbi is and what it is you could stay for awhile.

1 minute ago, Traellus1201 said:

I assume you are talking about the arena missions on Sedna? I believe you have to do the Vodyanoi mission. In addition, all the videos I have seen generally contain 3 Nekros and an Inaros.

I am doing the vodyanoi mission and still only get about 80 endo per run on average. Maxing out at 130.

2 minutes ago, Traellus1201 said:

I assume you are talking about the arena missions on Sedna? I believe you have to do the Vodyanoi mission. In addition, all the videos I have seen generally contain 3 Nekros and an Inaros.

Also, the methods i've seen, people generally do them solo and end up with 800~ endo

1 hour ago, Wrxithy said:

Also, the methods i've seen, people generally do them solo and end up with 800~ endo

It depends on RNG and don't do it solo.

Form a party with a Single nidus and at least 2 nekros, why 2 nekros because of decrecate timing. Bring high slash weapons. A mod drop booster helps because ENDO counts as a mod for some reason. This allows you to camp at one spot maximise efficiency in farming endo. Doing it solo is time consuming.

Since loot frames stack now, this is only theoretical and haven't tested it yet. A party of 1 nidus, 1 Khora with pilfering augment and 2 nekros should yield you more endo. Nidus has to go negative duration and spam 2 to pull enemies in and let khora spam her 4 while nekros does nekros stuff.

Apparently people always forget to add more details when they advice a new player "go here, you get lots of resource here" and fail to mention the frame to use to be efficient on the mission. You were probably just told to go to Vodyanoi but they didn't tell you about bringing Nekros/Khora/Hydroid...basically frames that have an ability to increase drops (Khora and Hydroid need an augment tho). A resource booster is also probably needed to get that 1k+ endo, tho I never used those boosters myself. I still get a pretty decent amount of endo soloing it with augmented Khora, no boosters. But if you want to maximize efficiency, you'd probably want a full squad, so you get more chachings! 👌