Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Login Reward Sequence didn't happen today.

(PSN)Unstar

I logged in for the first time today a bit after 6pm PST, which is after the daily reset.  Every aspect of the login process was normal, except that the part where someone's face pops up and gives me a special present like 5 Neurodes did not happen.  At the point where I would have expected it to happen, the game hung for a few seconds like something was being loaded, but then it skipped the login reward segment and went into the game as if it was my second time logging in for the day.  I turned my game off and logged in again hoping it would trigger the reward, but it was the same as before for me.

In all my time in Warframe, that's never happened before!  Not the world's biggest deal, but definitely weird.

Other notes: I watched my spouse log into their account today on their console and they received their reward.  They're the only other person in our home, and I've confirmed that they didn't use my console.

Follow-up: yesterday I noticed that items were marked as 25% off for the next 20-some hours.  I put 2 and 2 together and realized that on the previous day, when my game "skipped" the login rewards, I must in fact have received a 25% off coupon.  However, it never showed it, and I never clicked to claim it (and enter the game).  I hope that specifying that I did actually get a reward, what the reward was, and that it just didn't show the reward login screen helps in solving this rare bug someday! (1069 logins and it's only happened once)

Rather than start a new topic thought I would post this happening to me here too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q5sWGpxAKQ

Happened to me many times but this is the first time I remembered to record it.

Like the OP I only accidentally discovered that it was a voucher first time while seeing the reduced prices in the Marketplace.

• 2 weeks later...

I have an issue with this because its happened when there was 3 choices to choose from and it auto selects the middle one and I nvr know what the other options are because it happens so fast...a confirmation of choice would b nice...other then that it seems to be an issue with the controller double tapping when pressed once at login...was checking to see if it was an Xbox issue but I see this has ps4 players...I've recorded it 2wice and has happened at least 3 times that I know of...Anyway...just hope it doesnt happen at the 200 day mark or any other big choice down the road...if so id like to know if there's a fix or redue option available