Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finally had time to play warframe and ...

HatedByLifeItself

7 hours ago, HatedByLifeItself said:

It sucks, i only logged in then off since i finished Railjack (all veil nodes cleared and all good mods ) , so it's been 2 months. Today i played 1 whole hour of warframe, trying to see the kuva lich changes ... so basically the only improvement is that we can upgrade our bonuses, and see the weapon we will get, and i guess less rng on the ephemeras. 

As i tried to get the weapon i was LF, it reminded me of those bad unhealthy mobile gacha games, so i just rerun saturn capture until i get the weapon i want ... and i can possibly not get it even in 1 hour of doing a capture ? Wtf is that for, and that 100 kuva doesn't make my 2 minutes of me loading and doing the mission rewarding since i don't like/use rivens... nice 

Second, the murmures, so they didn't change them at all, the lich never spawns unless you are very lucky or you completed a requiem murmure, so you don't even have time to test the mods before you actually know them ... 

I alt f4'd , after 1 hour, i was also trying out old frames so it wasn't 1 hour of lich hunting, more like trying to enjoy the game again ? I couldn't. In 2 months they done nothing except fixing things that should have been delivered fixed  and balanced (mostly) in the first place.

Nightwave is basically worse old alerts at this point, it's been going for like 3 or 4 months, 0 rewards. 

A LOT of frames are trash tier, i tried

Reveal hidden contents

Atlas : useless ,

Zephyr : passive sucks, only her 3 matters for not taking damage, 4 looks okay .. , 

Grendel : hate his look, uses too much energy, S#&$ gameplay

Banshee : too squishy, useless 

Valkyr : worse gauss at this point

Ash : good for solo, useful , average

loki : spam 2 machine

Excal : same old thing, press 2 then melee until they all die

Garuda : looks AMAZING to me ( fashion wise ) but is useless, none of her abilities make sense except her 2 ? maybe her 3 ? 

Baruuk : meh, not squishy, kinda okay ish, i don't enjoy playing him, too slow for me

Ember : still sucks after rework, she's tankier though... i guess 

Equinox : good old maim build not that useful in solo, enjoyed a full strength duration metamorphosis build, but that's just to be tanky and sleep enemies, might as well play chroma or inaros

Frost: he exists

Harrow: one of the few frames where you use all your abilities, pretty engaging, but too much hassle when you can be mesa press 4 and see better results

hildryn: tanky with double barrier, and that's it

Hydroid : he exists, useless in any non static mission

Inaros : tank god, that's it

Khora : pretty good frame overall

mag: squishy, too squishy , useless

mirage: only her 3 and 1 are useful, and her 3 relies on environment, that sucks, mirage sucks in any non simulacrum gameplay

Nezha: a god, really good, i enjoyed him the most out of all the frames that i played

Nidus: he doesn't die, he could get a rework though to be more versatile

Nyx: she can't die with augment, there's that

Oberon: too squishy, why play him when you can trinity

titania: idk, she has high dps i just don't like the gameplay much, archwing 2.0 

Vauban : still sucks after rework, you can perma cc enemies ... okay 

Wukong : they nerfed him too hard, he doesn't see play at all, he sucks

Why most of these frames suck ? Because enemy damage is too high, nowadays if you don't have a 90% DR ability you automatically suck, unless you have invisibility, and that's just a fact. Would love to see a warframe overhaul, all warframes get reworked if they don't fit in today's gameplay, for me the ones that fit have 90% +dr or some invsibility and damage : mesa, saryn (molt draws enemy fire) , octavia,chroma, inaros , gauss,wisp,trinity,nezha... that's it ? for me too many frames suck, at this point DE, either rework them all, or give them all 90% damage reduction on their useless ability. 

TLDR : lich farm still sucks, mobile gacha to get the weapon you like , murmures take too long to get, specially when you can play 1hour ish a week at most, a lot of frames who have good story, fashion , or design, or theme suck, you can't enjoy playing something that can't survive being hit by an enemy for more than 2 seconds. Railjack is just another island, nightwave is 3 or 4 months long ... now if something i said is wrong, i would like to know, apart from the enjoying the theme or fashion of a frame. 

Mega bait.

Hydroid just needs a slight rework, hes still fine overall until they add another farm frame to synergize.

Mag is very powerful, she could also use a slight rework but if you play her correctly you could do large sums of damage.

Saying Trinity > Oberon is really cute, really cute. Oberon and trinity do their own things. Oberon literally gives you a second life, causes aoe dmg etc. meanwhile Trinity heals and provides energy, and did you know her other ability... also provides heals? If this is the case then why use trinity when you can use Wisp? This is clear favoritism.

Wukong is still very powerful but needs a rework, and plenty still use him like every other frame. Youd see less ash than anything nowadays.

Comparing warframes lich system to a gacha isnt accurate not even in the slightest considering gachas are pay to win and you can really pay to get the kuva weapon of your choice without trading? And not many are foolish enough to do so. Just run lich back to back until your weapon spawns simple. The game has a lot of bugs and warframes do need some touch up, but the fact your upset that all theyve done is FIX things and you want them to "fix" things is so odd for me.

Please stop making clickbait, and stop trying to make it seem worst than  it is. If youre having issues in the game regarding survivability may I recommend trying that offline google game.

7 hours ago, HatedByLifeItself said:

It sucks, i only logged in then off since i finished Railjack (all veil nodes cleared and all good mods ) , so it's been 2 months. Today i played 1 whole hour of warframe, trying to see the kuva lich changes ... so basically the only improvement is that we can upgrade our bonuses, and see the weapon we will get, and i guess less rng on the ephemeras. 

As i tried to get the weapon i was LF, it reminded me of those bad unhealthy mobile gacha games, so i just rerun saturn capture until i get the weapon i want ... and i can possibly not get it even in 1 hour of doing a capture ? Wtf is that for, and that 100 kuva doesn't make my 2 minutes of me loading and doing the mission rewarding since i don't like/use rivens... nice 

Second, the murmures, so they didn't change them at all, the lich never spawns unless you are very lucky or you completed a requiem murmure, so you don't even have time to test the mods before you actually know them ... 

I alt f4'd , after 1 hour, i was also trying out old frames so it wasn't 1 hour of lich hunting, more like trying to enjoy the game again ? I couldn't. In 2 months they done nothing except fixing things that should have been delivered fixed  and balanced (mostly) in the first place.

Nightwave is basically worse old alerts at this point, it's been going for like 3 or 4 months, 0 rewards. 

A LOT of frames are trash tier, i tried

Hide contents

Atlas : useless ,

Zephyr : passive sucks, only her 3 matters for not taking damage, 4 looks okay .. , 

Grendel : hate his look, uses too much energy, S#&$ gameplay

Banshee : too squishy, useless 

Valkyr : worse gauss at this point

Ash : good for solo, useful , average

loki : spam 2 machine

Excal : same old thing, press 2 then melee until they all die

Garuda : looks AMAZING to me ( fashion wise ) but is useless, none of her abilities make sense except her 2 ? maybe her 3 ? 

Baruuk : meh, not squishy, kinda okay ish, i don't enjoy playing him, too slow for me

Ember : still sucks after rework, she's tankier though... i guess 

Equinox : good old maim build not that useful in solo, enjoyed a full strength duration metamorphosis build, but that's just to be tanky and sleep enemies, might as well play chroma or inaros

Harrow: one of the few frames where you use all your abilities, pretty engaging, but too much hassle when you can be mesa press 4 and see better results

hildryn: tanky with double barrier, and that's it

Hydroid : he exists, useless in any non static mission

Inaros : tank god, that's it

Khora : pretty good frame overall

mag: squishy, too squishy , useless

mirage: only her 3 and 1 are useful, and her 3 relies on environment, that sucks, mirage sucks in any non simulacrum gameplay

Nezha: a god, really good, i enjoyed him the most out of all the frames that i played

Nidus: he doesn't die, he could get a rework though to be more versatile

Nyx: she can't die with augment, there's that

Oberon: too squishy, why play him when you can trinity

titania: idk, she has high dps i just don't like the gameplay much, archwing 2.0 

Vauban : still sucks after rework, you can perma cc enemies ... okay 

Wukong : they nerfed him too hard, he doesn't see play at all, he sucks

Why most of these frames suck ? Because enemy damage is too high, nowadays if you don't have a 90% DR ability you automatically suck, unless you have invisibility, and that's just a fact. Would love to see a warframe overhaul, all warframes get reworked if they don't fit in today's gameplay, for me the ones that fit have 90% +dr or some invsibility and damage : mesa, saryn (molt draws enemy fire) , octavia,chroma, inaros , gauss,wisp,trinity,nezha... that's it ? for me too many frames suck, at this point DE, either rework them all, or give them all 90% damage reduction on their useless ability. 

TLDR : lich farm still sucks, mobile gacha to get the weapon you like , murmures take too long to get, specially when you can play 1hour ish a week at most, a lot of frames who have good story, fashion , or design, or theme suck, you can't enjoy playing something that can't survive being hit by an enemy for more than 2 seconds. Railjack is just another island, nightwave is 3 or 4 months long ... now if something i said is wrong, i would like to know, apart from the enjoying the theme or fashion of a frame. 

BRO you r mistaken  its not 2or 3 months its years and still nothing  hahahaha  this is funny  seeing people defending  DE   after all this  man i feel for u bro  Play Dauntless or monster hunder u will love it i think   and as for warframe come after  2-3 years  it will still be the same

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HatedByLifeItself said:

Atlas has his 1 to punch , ( melees are better) , he's squishy for lvl 90+ enemies, and his wall is only useful in index

Hydroid : only his 4 is useful, but it doesn't stack with khora's 4 for the loot, and khora is a better frame overall, so if you play hydroid ... why not play khora ? (if you like his theme, okay, but don't tell me he's good because he has a nice theme) 

mag : take mag into a t3 sortie, and try to not die, tell me about it, why play mag when you can mesa,octavia or saryn or chroma ? 0 reason (if you like her theme or how she looks, okay but she's still objectively trash) 

oberon: he's a worse wisp, a worse trinity, uses too much energy, and his status removal from his 2 is near useless unless you doing eidolons or defense/mobile defense, then again trinity or wisp are better, also nezha's 1 can clear status just from him running around ... yeah

wukong: he has his clone ? his 4 is worse than a melee, he can become tanky ? that's it ? why don't you try out chroma ? or rhino ? i wonder

Matbe you should invest some time in building them better. 

Both Atlas and Oberon are near immortal, perfect choices for melee frames. Oberon is a different Wisp, he relies on mitigation instead of pure avoidance. Mag can avoid damage completely by either augmenting her #3 or #4. And in what situation outside of eidolons and PT would you ever pick Chroma over Mag? Wukong is a massive powerhouse thanks to his clone with the right weapon, run ranged on it and melee on Wukong himself. I agree his exalted is bad, but uhm, that goes for every single exalted melee right now. With a tanky mod setup and good weapons he just destoys, plus he has 3 get out of jail freecards in his passive, his 2 and his 3.

I agree with you, Hydroid is lacking in usefulness.

hace 12 horas, HatedByLifeItself dijo:

Atlas has his 1 to punch , ( melees are better) , he's squishy for lvl 90+ enemies, and his wall is only useful in index

I think that most of the things that you have even talked about or tried it deeply or that basically, you play only once with a Warframe and you already know everything.

Atlas can do more than 1 million damage and even more with only the 1st ability, remember that it scales with the mods it has equipped in its melle weapon. So by itself, it may even be superior to melee weapons, except in some situations.

2nd ability, basically it is coverage, but it also serves as a mass CC as long as it is used in linear closed sites.

What about the 3rd skill? Do you eat it with potatoes? the 3rd ability can become very beastly if you build it to range and duration and the enemies can be there for more than 40 seconds

4th skill, it does not take much to say, it is basically minions that in addition to doing damage, endures enough damage and put CC.

But here a lot of people, Atlas is builded basically as Tank for the 1st skill. But a few use it for a 3rd ability tank, the only thing that changes is ......... of fists is basically efficiency and strength. While the 3rd skill is duration and range.

In your case it is useless, but for many it is very useful. It is basically a tank with a lot of CC.

Hydroid : only his 4 is useful, but it doesn't stack with khora's 4 for the loot, and khora is a better frame overall, so if you play hydroid ... why not play khora ? (if you like his theme, okay, but don't tell me he's good because he has a nice theme) 

Khora and Hydroid has its strengths and weaknesses, I will not deny that its Khora 4 is more powerful than Hydroid. But what happens again with the rest of the skills? Do you eat it?

And each one has its role, and the way in which it is buildeen so that it works in a different way.

Everyone has their different style of play, if their skills go with their style of play, it is normal for them to take it, and if they do not like it, they do not take it, it is that simple.

oberon: he's a worse wisp, a worse trinity, uses too much energy, and his status removal from his 2 is near useless unless you doing eidolons or defense/mobile defense, then again trinity or wisp are better, also nezha's 1 can clear status just from him running around ... yeah

I don't know why you keep comparing other Warframes skills. / facepalm

I prefer to play with Oberon a thousand times, which is more fun for me and I can take you to the next challenging level, than with Trinity.

What makes me funny about what you said is ............. that it spends a lot of energy.

spider man lol GIF

Oberon has infinite energy, if you build with Hunter Adrenaline, and as it has a cure it makes it almost immortal. In addition to healing constantly, it has status cleansing, it gets armor with its 3 + 2 and with its infinite energy, you can be spaming other skills. That also has strip armor, and that of course the Augmnet can be put on to increase radiation damage, making it quite powerful. Again, you don't know even half of the Warframes' abilities and you don't even know it.

For you it is useless, but for me it is very useful, not only that I find it comfortable, but I also have fun playing it.

Almost 90% of what you said is basically, angry without even knowing things about Warframes. It has to be 100% of the things that DE create you have to like in itself. Well, this is not the reality of things, because each person has their style of play, and each Warframe represents that style of play.

I will not deny you that there are Warframes that are quite touched, and need some attention.

Edited by Proffebolter

17 hours ago, HatedByLifeItself said:

Exist to make you eat your words once you see what hes capable of 🙂

Read your entire rant, and i just have one question for you: Are you sure you played enough? Cause claiming that frames like Atlas are useless, or basically saying that frost is useless, damn, i bet you only have 0.1% time played with each 🙂

EDIT: Forgot to say, you really REALLY should think twice about wukong tho. Tell me how is having a twin with no duration/2 times more HP/3 times the damage/the best summon minion in the game that can use make better use of your weapons than yourself, a passive that gives you 3 free get out of jail cards, a cloud that makes him faster than even volt, and damage absorbing capabilities, tell me how this is "useless"

Edited by Yakhul

13 hours ago, SordidDreams said:

There's a pitfall the game never tells you about: Liches can't have the same weapon twice in a row. If the lich you spawned last time had weapon X, you can't get weapon X again on a larvling, you have to do a different weapon first. This only applies to liches you spawned yourself, traded ones are not affected by and have no effect on this restriction.

Man I wish I known this last night lol I did close to a hundred runs and I just gave up on getting the Kuva Chakkurr and just went for the Bramma

17 hours ago, HatedByLifeItself said:

Hide contents

A Shield that can hold a Blood Orb that can build up heavy damage and bleeding enemies to death with her Seeking Talons after throwing her Blood Orb at the enemies makes no sense for her means she Trash Tier? 😒, i would agree with her looks but definitely not the second part.

hace 17 horas, SpicyDinosaur dijo:

DE does not exist to cater to one single player. I think things have been pretty good. Though they could do to listen to the incessant whining about features in the game LESS  (looking at you devs for removing being killed whe you fail at the mods to kill the lich)

Yeah, DE caters to a community that wants Warframe to be a sad chinese dress-ups mobile game...