Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grendel and Disruption

RyAn0099

Today I was playing grendel in disruption mission and unintentionally ate 2 key carriers. I didn't know about it till I regurgitated and later on the whole team went berserk that "Grendel slowed the match".

Please make key carriers uneatable or mark them differently so that no more accidents happen. Ty.

I have a very important question regarding Grendel in Disruptions actually... it's been bugging me for a while and I reckon I'll find the answer here.

Spoiler

what do the keys taste like? does the flavour correspond to the colour, so red = strawberry, white = Mint, Cyan = Bubblegum and blue = blueberry for example? or does Amalgam stuf all taste the same? I need to know for...... science.... yes, science.

A: there is more than just 4 key carriers. I've had as much as 2 of each key on the field at one time. 

B: key carriers are usually heavy style units. Techs, bombards, heavy gunners, etc. If you want to avoid that, just don't eat these kinds of enemies, stick to lighter meals. 

Your teammates were a bunch of humorless drones. Grendel eating things is hilarious. Like, I try to eat whatever I can and find out where the limits are. So far, he cannot eat mobile defense objectives, Ambulas (that I've tried), Liches, the Grustrag 3, Profit Taker, teammates, the defense target in a sortie (though I haven't tried it with a rad proc)...

This is SCIENCE, folks. 

17 минут назад, Ham_Grenabe сказал:

Your teammates were a bunch of humorless drones. Grendel eating things is hilarious. Like, I try to eat whatever I can and find out where the limits are. So far, he cannot eat mobile defense objectives, Ambulas (that I've tried), Liches, the Grustrag 3, Profit Taker, teammates, the defense target in a sortie (though I haven't tried it with a rad proc)...

This is SCIENCE, folks. 

We need to know if he can eat Eidolons. Get experimenting!

On 2020-02-13 at 1:36 PM, Miser_able said:

B: key carriers are usually heavy style units. Techs, bombards, heavy gunners, etc. If you want to avoid that, just don't eat these kinds of enemies, stick to lighter meals. 

well I'm not so good at recognising enemies. atleast I don't "accidentally" make liches. 😂